bülow | The Popjustice Forum

bülow

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Fascination, Nov 26, 2017.

1. I’ve tried searching for her but with no luck so if there’s already a thread... apols.

Pretty decent if not a bit faceless of a bop but I heard it on the radio at work and it got stuck in my head.

pmas, Lost Boy and enricll like this.
  2. This is quite the bop.

3. the whole EP is brilliant

4. I was going to enter this in the PJSC this month. Love it

5. New video for her song, Lines:

backstreetjoe likes this.
  6. So this isn't a new release but I just came across her really great feature on an interesting and completely brilliant track by Blitz//Berlin:

I know this isn't technically "her" song but her inclusion on it gives me a lot of hope that she'll be the sort of left-field pop girl that will blow up this year. Even the tracks on her EP, which are all incredible pop songs, have a bit of a unique, maybe-not-entirely-pop twinge to them.

Which reminds me, I take back the use of the word "faceless" in my original post. The EP is oozing with personality. I have sincere faith that she'll make huge waves this year, even if it's just domestically.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    enricll likes this.

7. Only three tracks of hers out there at the moment (3 track EP 'Damaged. Vol 1) but all sound really promising.

Lines is the one.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. Heard 'Not a Love Song' on Top 40 radio yesterday. Bawp.

9. Fucking hell, this is brilliant.

Fascination likes this.
  10. The EP is definitely not the sort of road I thought she'd take but I'm obsessed. SAD AND BORED being that depressed bop is certainly a surpise.

You & Jennifer is hilarious though. Such a great song and I love the lyrical content.

11. Thought Not a Love Song was a one off, but You & Jennifer is great

12. "you and jennifer" is massive. I even hear some frank ocean influence on the verses, and the chorus is absolutely disrespectful I love it.

ohaimanabu and Fascination like this.
  13. 2014 likes this.
  14. I've just heard Sad and Bored for the first time and I'm loving it. Detached bop.

elektroxx likes this.
  15. This girl knows her way around a nice chorus. "Stranger" by Sigrid sounds like one of her tracks and would have made a nice fit for her.

16. I have since listened to both of her EPs and I love her. She's an earworm machine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.