Call Me Loop | The Popjustice Forum

Call Me Loop

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by backstreetjoe, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Previous track 'Losing My Mind' was Mr Popjustice approved. New single 'As If' won't change the world but it's a rather hypnotic bop all the same.

2. Her EP is quite good. She's not groundbreaking or anything, but I'm kind of shocked this is the only thread about her and it's not got any responses.

She kind of reminds me of Monrose in a way. Especially on 'Love Bites'

3. I like this song more instantly than Maybe I'm A Liar.

4. New single incoming, after ‘Give n Take’ becoming THE song of 2018 I’m excited.

@backstreetjoe shes changed her name by the way, fancy giving the thread a name change?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    TRAVVV and OspreyQueen like this.
  5. Can totally see this becoming my early-summer bop.

6. Being dim - changed her name to Call Me Loop?

7. Yes, kind of awful isn't it? Unlike the music.

8. I wonder why she changed it to that? I know most of her social media accounts were linked to the @callmeloop handle and the EP was called as such, but I loved her logo.. and thought LOOP was just fine. Oh well, I'm not changing my iTunes for that!

9. ‘Give N Take’ would be my second highest played song of the year if she didn’t change it, I hate when things screw up my Last.fm

OspreyQueen likes this.
  10. Give n Take is still one of my absolute favourites from 2018

11. Love the Lie is really good and it has high New Music Friday placing on Spotify too.

12. Ehh, little bit let down by Love The Lie. The Latin influences are too on the nose.

13. She’s so amazing, urgh.

14. Just realised this was clearly about this song - amazing.

15. Love the Lie is a sort of Latin Troppy Boppy version of

16. The single covers make her look like Mollie King.

17. Wish Mollie's songs sounded like Loop.
    Love the Lie is such a bop.

Island likes this.

19. OH it seems like she's getting a proper push.

I love the logo even if it's giving me Last.fm rival logo tea.

TRAVVV, Island and Subspace88 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.