Calum Scott - Only Human (Debut Album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Calum Scott - Only Human (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Robert, Nov 24, 2017.

1. I don't think you are catching my drift...

2. Perched for What I Miss Most, duet with Ronan Keating.

3. [​IMG]

stuaw and Terminus like this.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  5. Listening to his album now....wow it's incredibly good and I wasn't expecting to be.

I'm genuinely surprised by how many great songs are on here.

spillett, iamstrong and GRMusic like this.
  6. #1 on iTunes!

GRMusic likes this.
  7. Do mum's accept iTunes downloads as gifts?

What I Miss Most is brilliant. Some nice songs on there but nothing jumps out to me as much as that. (Think it reminds me of Darren Hayes.)

8. My favorite songs

Robert likes this.
  9. It was nice getting home from work to find the signed CD and postcards had arrived! Nice package.
    I was pleasantly surprised to see that the Leona duet has been added as the final track. I thought it may have been too late to have added it to the CD pressings. So then I’m wondering why they haven’t added it to the album on iTunes and Spotify etc as it would help with streams surely?

Also, looking through the lyric booklet and he’s listed as the first writer on all tracks apart from Dancing.. and Not Dark yet.

10. These five are probably my most favourites from the album, this album is fucking amazing, he really did it, I'm looking forward to getting my Signed CD and Postcards, for a debut album, this is so great, he'll go very far, I know it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  11. Is anyone getting slight John Newman vibes from some of these tracks? For me it's coming through in Good To You and Give Me Something.

spillett likes this.
  12. I've been listening to this album non-stop since it came out and I'm on 147 scrobbles already, such an amazing album.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Robert likes this.
  13. Album is at number 5 in the midweeks.

FrancoisDit and GRMusic like this.
  14. I'm pissed that he probably won't get that well deserved Number 1.

15. I got my Signed Bundle today but I'm disappointed that he only signed an album cover card instead of the actual booklet [​IMG], the note on the back of one of the postcards is so lovely [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Only You is THAT song for me.

17. Fucking hell, I'm shocked!

18. Up to #4 in the midweeks.

Robert likes this.
  19. He’s holding up well on iTunes at #2. Great to see him having success. It’s been a long wait to get this album out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.