Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 | Page 114 | The Popjustice Forum

Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Hopefully banging one out with Rihanna.

Deleted member 22552 likes this.
  2. Rihanna? Music??

upload_2019-9-10_8-17-19.gif

3. I'd like to see it dot gif.

aaronhansome, mcuk, Alenko and 11 others like this.
  4. He just finished his summer in Ibiza. I saw him in August at Ushuaia and he was amazing, he just has tune after tune. We Found Love and I'm Not Alone got amazing reactions.

distant_cousin and Conan like this.
  5. As much as I don't want another electropop song from Kylie just yet, I'd be interested if her and Calvin did something together again.

6. Amen x

7. I kinda forget just how mammoth 18 Months ended up being. It's singles campaign literally lasted over two years, and I can literally remember each separate release because the radio (and everyone else!) would not stop playing them. I honestly think he could probably live the rest of his life off the profits of that album alone and be absolutely solid.

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Please don't use abbreviations k thanks x

distant_cousin, aux and Future Lover like this.
  9. That breakdown in Where Have You Been sends me every time. I repeat it over and over every time I listen. Especially when it hits the second part at the 3 minute mark. Pure euphoria

sesita and Conor like this.
  10. Where Have You Been is still such a rush. It hasn't dated at all. Monster pop song.

Deleted member 22552 likes this.
  11. Hmm, I'll take some new Calvin.

12. He never fails to deliver and it’s been a while since he’s released a banger so consider me perched

Rob, Mikal, MadameX and 2 others like this.
  13. I can't wait for PC Music Calvin Harris.

Jersey likes this.
  14. Just please don't sing, again.

15. I’m probably one of the only fans that likes him singing. You Used to Hold Me, Feel So Close and Faith are some of my favourites.

Untangled, elektroxx and Bogdan like this.
  16. I stan singing Calvin too!

17. Despite his limited vocal range, "Feel So Close" is probably my favorite song by Calvin Harris, so I'm always here for singing Calvin.

Jwentz, MadameX and 2014 like this.
  18. Calvin has such a calming sexy voice.

Mikal likes this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

His singing is a bit bad but on his earlier albums he used it well, and Feel So Close knocks (Summer and My Way do not though)

Rob and Jwentz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.