Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Shit’s been in the oven so long it’s burnt.

2. I wonder if he’s at all threatened by Joel Corry filling a space that was mainly just his.

3. I don't think he's cared about the UK scene for a while. Especially chart-wise.

4. I tried to get standing tickets for his Hampden show on Friday but apparently they had all sold out within 2 mins!

5. He literally had a top 10 single last year.

6. I still don't understand how "Over Now" flopped. It seemed like such a hit on paper and sounded like one too.

tea and Mikal like this.
  7. Over Now is so sublime. Poor ha.

tea and elektroxx like this.
  8. Wow I didn’t realise this was actually happening ?

By Your Side was so bad

Rob likes this.
  9. Not sure if it was discussed already but apparently he has a song with Normani. I'm assuming for FWBV2.

Mikal likes this.
  10. Friend with benefits (vers) x2.

I'm stoked for this. Both previous Normani collabs were also bangers, and his two Weeknd tracks have been delicious. Hope there's something in that disco vein.

BreatheBox likes this.
  11. Adding some violin to a track called "New To You."

sesita, Mikal and nooniebao like this.
  12. Has he become one of those artists who smashed so hard in the days of yore that he now gets to blow through massive budgets recording new stuff?

neinzedd and Matt like this.

13. I guess we'll get a song soon

14. Nobody

Every artistic director the past 5 years:

-So we will kick off the campaign with a pic of a billboard

Leopold, SiduousIII, Andrew and 17 others like this.
  15. Lana’s impact

[​IMG]

Leopold, Atletico, Lapras and 12 others like this.
  16. It’s interesting to see that two or so years ago Calvin said a Volume 2 was unlikely but I guess times do change. Definitely looking forward to this one.

17. He probably realised it was one of his most commercially successful projects and thought "Let me get that cheque again!"

Dynamo and inevitable like this.
  18. I'm assuming the lead is coming before 28 May as he is playing Radio 1's Big Weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.