Calvin Harris - Over Now (with The Weeknd) | Page 121 | The Popjustice Forum

Calvin Harris - Over Now (with The Weeknd)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Today I’m thinking about her.

2. RMK

RMK

I feel like Calvin songs never take off unless they deserve to. The Weeknd collab was vibey, but nothing of hit potential. This new song isn’t great.

spaceship and D.Jay like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

He needs to be told all his songs with other men are diabolical. Apart from Under Control, that was a banger.

4. Wow I hate this. I'm a fan of the majority of Calvin's stuff but this is terrible, it's so regressive for him.

j267 likes this.
  5. Slide though?

I also like Blame

XXX, spaceship, Wishlight and 7 others like this.
  6. That was a moment, that was a moment. I only listen to singers. Gospel singers.

[​IMG]

Lapras and mpl like this.
  7. ‘Slide’ is still his best song for me with ‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1’ being far and away his best record, and the only one I’m inclined to want to play front to back.

XXX, spaceship and lushLuck like this.
  8. Summer also has me on a chokehold when it starts getting hot outside, I fear.

Vasilios and Ashling92 like this.
  9. I think my ultimate favourite is How Deep Is Your Love, with honorable mentions to Summer and Pray to God. Lotta good stuff on Funk Wav Bounces too.

XXX and spaceship like this.
  10. lushLuck likes this.
  11. I've heard this new song on the radio a few times this week, and, what on earth is that chorus supposed to be? Is this his laziest effort yet? He's proven time and time again he's so fully capable of producing a summer banger, this isn't it.

spaceship likes this.
  12. This snippet sounds really good

13. He should not waste his new hype with Love Regenerator stuff.

14. It's bangers o'clock:

nooniebao likes this.
  15. Rollercoaster's pretty basic compared to We Can Come Together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.