Camila Cabello - Camila (Debut Album & Singles Discussion) | Page 321 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Camila (Debut Album & Singles Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

1. pls no

KamikazeHeart and Noir like this.
  2. Looks like she has a lot more songs done with Charli.
    Not sure if she means they did new songs together or they gave away the old ones they did but this appears to be one of them anyway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm inclined to believe it came from a session for Camila's album seeing as it's almost entirely the same group of people who wrote OMG.

Rem, Runawaywithme, PEARL and 6 others like this.
  3. She absolutely killed it last night at her show in Barcelona, I didn't expect to like it this much!
    The best moment was when she told all the crowd to be in silence and started singing 'In The Dark' with the mic turned off. CHILLS.

4. It disappeared from the new Columbia radio flyer this week, they have finally dumped it. On to bigger and better singles.

5. Her full performance a few days ago:

I love her hair like this

6. I'm kinda glad now they put Pharrell as the main artist on Sangria Wine.. :P

7. The bussy-bopping greatness of OMG is finally hitting me today whew
    [​IMG]

Rob likes this.
  8. I need some new Camila bops in my life.

9. Not Pharrell killing another female's campaign after Kylie, Gwen, Missy and please not Ari.

Rob, KamikazeHeart, Lander and 9 others like this.
  10. And Azealia. Gloria Stefan too ddd

Vasilios likes this.
  11. Christina got a lucky escape?

Vasilios likes this.
  12. It's malpractice if they just give up on the campaign instead of pushing She Loves Control given the fan and streaming response. It's been the obvious hit since the day the album dropped.

Rob and Jesus Jugs like this.
  13. Praise be!

14. RJF

RJF

Proof that any gay who hypes a song up from its live performance is always wrong.

15. Sangria Wine is SUCH a bop, I’m kinda surprised it didn’t catch on. Does it even have a music video? It feels like it got no push whatsoever. Shame.

Jesus Jugs likes this.
  16. Nope, just lyric video and dance challenge video. This is roughly the point where a music video would come out but obviously they want to back away from it.

It did get a Billboard Music Awards performance, hourly first day plays on KIIS, instant cover of Today's Top Hits, and #1 New Music Friday. It was below 50 on both iTunes and Spotify after just a couple of days.

17. Pretend it never happened and resume releasing singles from this project. She Loves Control, Into It, and In The Dark are all right there.

18. I mean, I bop but Sangria Wine is objectively tragic. I'm glad it's being paid dust.

19. Focus and No Angel out Friday xoxoxoxooxoxooxooxoxoxo

Blob, 138Prince, Beginner and 3 others like this.
  20. She has IT. If she doesn't release another Sangria Wine for the next lead single, i can only see her getting bigger.

Florencia. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.