Camila Cabello - Camila | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Camila

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by dijeizasin, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machine Gun Kelly can get it any day.

Charmander and Florencia. like this.
  2. Love this pic. Too bad TODT on Sundays are pretty useless. She's #160 on iTunes.

3. Lately likes this.
  4. Going into the new year solo. I like it.

5. [​IMG]

When ur gettin' ready to go out

BML, AmericanMoney, Jwentz and 27 others like this.
  6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Can she take her awful vocals from the existing 5H songs?

Modeblock, Jwentz, Diet Pop! and 17 others like this.
  7. Perched for this to blow up in her face.

8. Island

Island Staff Member

Perched for this in general.

This could be a surprising success story or a complete fail.

Florencia. likes this.
  9. A completely stupid decision. Two? top 10 hits with her group had her gassed enough to do this?

She's not even the most talented one in the group so all the DC comparisons I'm seeing on social media are irrelevant

10. Are you out of your head? Are you out of your mind?

Florencia. and headztrong like this.
  11. They're probably comparing her exit to Farrah's exit.

12. I don't know why I feel like this but.....I'm shocked and kinda sad. I'm not even a huge stan of 5H but I have followed them since the X Factor and have developed a strange connection to them. I know that this was enivtable but I really wanted the five of them to work out. I guess whatever makes her happy.................but I do think it's a bit presumptuous of her to branch out so early.

s0118p, agnete and FrankOnline88 like this.
  13. Sis if DC were not a complete Matthew Knowles experiment so that Bey could go solo later on she would have left whatever band she was in. So the comparison is not valid anyway.

14. Florencia., DJHazey and rav4boy like this.
  15. I'm so excited for this. I could never get into 5H, maybe because there was no connection between members whatsoever. But I was always excited for Camila, so I'm very happy for whats next for her, plus maybe I can finally get into 5H

Florencia., DJHazey and Electivirer like this.
  16. Honestly I think she's got a half decent shot at this.

Florencia. and DJHazey like this.
  17. I'm here for a (very needed) reworked version of Cinderella being on her debut album.

18. I mean, her song is literally #8 on Rhythmic radio right now and #9 on pop.

A song doing well =/= investment in her as an artist, but the whole "she's an idiot" narrative kind of falls apart a bit if she goes on to get a #1 on both radio formats just after leaving her band.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.