Camila Cabello - Camila

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they said they were going to carry on as 4, but wouldn't it be more fun to host a reality show competition to replace what's her face and then.. voila.. instant press and notoriety that is true to their reality show roots and will help introduce the new 5H. The best part is that the high profile notoriety will leave that olive oil, worst voice in the group, talentless hack's solo career in the dust.

I know they said they were going to carry on as 4, but wouldn't it be more fun to host a reality show competition to replace what's her face and then.. voila.. instant press and notoriety that is true to their reality show roots and will help introduce the new 5H. The best part is that the high profile notoriety will leave that olive oil, worst voice in the group, talentless hack's solo career in the dust.

This is a Camila Cabello discussion thread, not a 5H one

This is a Camila Cabello discussion thread, not a 5H one
I discussed her getting left in the dust. Does that not count? Look all kidding aside, I never thought she belonged in 5H because I don't think she has 1/2 as much talent as the other girls. But who knows? Maybe she'll have a mega successful solo career, so that I can be annoyed for years to come.

he/him
I know they said they were going to carry on as 4, but wouldn't it be more fun to host a reality show competition to replace what's her face and then.. voila.

Sounds familiar

Pcd12341.JPG

And still a terrible idea nearly 10 years later.

Screaming that posting the weekly Billboard update has triggered the good sis so much... chill. I know this was probably a rough day for you, but it's gon get better.
And I've actually been here for this song for a while now, been praising her live performances etc. Just because she got a bad update and I posted it I'm suddenly the #1 Camila hater? Good lord.

he/him
Screaming that posting the weekly Billboard update has triggered the good sis so much... chill. I know this was probably a rough day for you, but it's gon get better.
And I've actually been here for this song for a while now, been praising her live performances etc. Just because she got a bad update and I posted it I'm suddenly the #1 Camila hater? Good lord.

Sis, my post was about the user calling her olive oil and their dreams for a flop reality show.

But I guess keep using "triggering" in the weird Trump-esqe dudebro way for validation or fragile masculinity or whatever if you jumped to such conclusions.

Bad Things is absolutely horrendous (but seems to be doing well so whatever).

I hope the rest of her solo stuff is a bit more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.