Camila Cabello - Camila | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Camila

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by dijeizasin, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lately likes this.
  2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

In the trash, yes

3. Hopefully without being taken off first.

[​IMG]

4. I like Bad Things in theory but Camilla's voice is a bit shit. That chorus would sound amazing with the right singer.

5. Use Thunder on yourself xoxo

Raichu likes this.
  6. Per @goldsoundz, she's still with Epic per her contract, but I'm not surprised since Taylor is under the same label.

7. They could buy her out for the right price + pay for all of her songs + split profits from those songs. I'm sure L.A. would go for that, lol. But she's with Epic by default.

8. Island

Island Staff Member

Whisper your industry secrets/facts seductively in my ear @goldsoundz

Rem, Kuhleezi, stereosalt and 12 others like this.
  9. Hmmm, I don't see a multi-album artist. I'll be very surprised if she makes it past C-List fame. She'll be fighting it out with Tinashe and Hailee Steinfeld for views and listens.

10. I mean, I'm here for this as long as her discography doesn't sound like the tragic demos that leaked awhile ago.

But on the other hand, I would enjoy watching that trainwreck.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  11. I found her largely annoying vocally with 5H, but I'm kind of here for her on Bad Things. Oops.

12. Have we all hear what Machine Gun Kelly said yet???
    If it's true, Camila's PR team is having the busiest week ever...

Moondust likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

Gary is the VP for Republic Records. Ready for a label switch.

14. Gary is head of promo?

ETA: oh, I see why you thought that! "Executive Vice President" of promo now.

15. Nn whoever I wrote the tweet I read it from left out that he's the Executive VP.. but of Promotion, I guess?

Though how many people at Republic championing her is a bit.. interesting't.

goldsoundz likes this.
  16. This is my experience, mostly her on Bad Things live. I am ready for her singles to but I'm still not convinced I could stomach a whole album of her singing. However if Halsey can get away with her bananis and ovocaydis, Camila can do what she like.

17. These are actually.... quite good... for stuff I imagine she made herself on a laptop in her down time.

18. Because of an Instagram comment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.