Camila Cabello - Camila | Page 338 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Camila

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Adding my love for In The Dark because it actually is the best song on the album. Of course, I didn't realize this until I heard it live in person where Camila took it to another level.

2. IT really is - I remember not making much of it later. The longevity of it all.

3. Rob

Rob

Who is that?!

4. Another #1 smash hit.

Blue6010, Mushroom, Hyrulian and 9 others like this.
  5. Charlie Puth

6. She Loves Control, Into It, and In The Dark, their revenge.

7. I don't want her career to falter, but Consequences flopping is very it's_what_she_deserves.gif after all this fucking around.

8. I've seen several of her fans say that she's smart and "brave" for picking Real Friends and Consequences as singles over more "obvious" choices like She Loves Control and Into It, but I don't see how that's smart at all. It's almost an objective claim that She Loves Control would outperform Consequences ten times over.

elektroxx likes this.
  9. I will forever be salty and blown away by She Loves Control not getting a single treatment. Like wtf. It's literally a smash hit right at their fingertips! How could they not take advantage of that opportunity...

10. When stans try their hardest to justify their fave's f*ckery.

11. Camila's ballads are just not very interesting.

spaceship likes this.
  12. What artist on their first album would ever think 'Oh no, I've had way too many smashes this era, let's release the basic boring ballad!'. I just don't get it.

13. I still think the weirdest decision was shelling out for a Swae Lee feature on the Real Friends remix without pushing it as a single. That money could’ve been put towards another video?

14. The Real Friends remix sounds like it could've been a hit if they put some effort behind it. Still a weird choice, but not as weird as Consequences.

15. Literally every decision since Sangria Wine has been a car wreck. I've never seen an artist single-handedly dismantle their career through their poor choices so quickly, and I watched Rita wait six months to release Girls.

16. She has 2 versions of Consequences on Spotify’s Today’s Top Hits playlist and it’s still not taking off. Ballads are tricky because they mostly connect with the audience connects with the back story or they’re really good. In my opinion, it lacks both of these points.

17. Its also just a really mediocre song. "Loving you was young and wild and free" has to be the most deeply unoriginal, cliche lyric of the year.

18. What in the Jennifer Love Hewitt Hallmark hell is this?

Conor, 4Roses, heavymetalGAGA and 2 others like this.
  19. All this Consequences hate and it’s the only song bar Never Be The Same that I ended up keeping from the album. Sure, it isn’t an exciting single choice, but it’s a gorgeous song.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.