Camila Cabello - Camila | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Camila

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by dijeizasin, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can't get this out of my head and all I did was watch the performance around 11 hours ago.

It's funny cause I don't really like her tone on this song as it sounds overprocessed on "my mind" (even though it isn't). I guess I like the Camila deliveries that everyone hates like Write On Me haha.

Also I don't think they're breaking up as soon as people are expecting them too...

2. They need one week to record an album more or less. Their A&R is just great at picking the bops. Collect 12 songs, make sure one is Work From Home levels amazing and the work is done. They can work on solo stuff on their free time too.

3. Well at least 1D will reunite somewhere down the road when they decide they want to make buckets of money from a sold-out tour. That's not a possibility for Fifth Harmony.

4. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I'd love this song if somebody else sang it.

5. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I would hate this song no matter who sang it.

Vixen, Oups, bess marvin and 2 others like this.
  6. They're very unlikely to. It's just plain good business sense to always leave the door open for a reunion.

7. She was so good. I just can't get into the Machine gun part, annoyingly, as its most of the song, it's just not hooking me in, while Camilla's part I can't get out of my mind. I'd love to hear a full Camilla 'Part 2' version with just her.

s0118p and Deleted member 3416 like this.
  8. I liked Bad Things from day one and that performance was good. I appreciate the guy sounding like the the record which is rarity for a rapper. Plus I think he sounds sexy...

s0118p and Vasilios like this.
  9. Reupload of the performance:

He's basically the male Niykee Heaton nn.

10. Ok but he's much better (ok, less worse) here. At least he's serving a bit of personality, albeit his tone is very meh for a rapper and "biatch" irritated me.

11. Itunes #10!

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  12. Camila's falsetto is so weak. She's struggling.

aniraz, ohnostalgia, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  13. #8 now. New Rihanna queen of features T's.

Deleted member 3416 likes this.
  14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I love how I predicted this. I don't.

bess marvin and Mr.Arroz like this.
  15. I think my taste is getting gradually more basic because I sort of dig this? It feels straight out of that 2010 Alex da Kid era in its structure and general mopey vibe but I just think she has a really great pop voice that's only accentuated here by the drippy verses (even if the "I want you forever..." bridge is actually pretty solid too). I think it was a good move testing the waters, so to speak, with this feature because I can actually sort of hear her on the radio and holding her own solo, provided she had some 'Work from Home'-sized bops at her disposal.

Vasilios and MarlonBrando86 like this.
  16. #7 Itunes
    #2 on Shazam
    #1 in our hearts

17. #28 on Billboard

Vasilios likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

I see Time still trynna snatch that under-60 click.

Deleted member 3416 likes this.
  19. Millie really did steal the show so many times in 5H. "I ain't wearin' na-nada" is iconic.

20. If Machine Gun Kelly's part wasn't so horrendous the song wouldn't be so bad. Oh well!

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.