Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by CC91, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Surprised I didn't find a thread for this - new single on 23 July.

JosephStyles likes this.
  2. Uno

Uno

There's no thread because she's been blacklisted from the forum.

Stan Normani.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2021
  3. Ah, I can see the previous album threads had been locked. Clearly I'm out of the loop!

spaceship likes this.
  4. FFFFFF

Leaving before this gets locked kii

GimmeWork, Dynamo, Island and 7 others like this.
  5. Keep it.

Uno likes this.
  6. I actually can't believe how similar it is to the Pang cover...

[​IMG]

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Don't Go Yet? Girl we're gone x

8. I know she doesn't have much of a positive presence on this forum but it's good to see she's finally ditched Epic and switched labels.

9. I always find it hilarious that she’s blacklisted yet the Kim Petras thread is alive and kicking. I mean both make awful music and decisions.

heavymetalGAGA, spaceship and Verandi like this.
  10. Camila Cabello sucks.

Lapras likes this.
  11. May her flop era continue at Interscope!

CaliDevotion and Staticboombox like this.
  12. I mean Kim's thread has more or less been (completely justified) nonstop draggings for a year and a half now so it's not like she's getting away with anything either dd

13. DAS

DAS

So happy this thread is back! I enjoyed Familia but I hope that with Interscope Camila can really get back to her 2018 imperial phase - fingers crossed her appearance on the voice (where she is coming across very well... as expected) will put her back in the public eye in a positive light

14. Satire I hope.

15. The way it took Gwen Stefani and John Legend to make one of her songs halfway decent

16. Imperial phase? Where she had a #1 hit, a top 10, and then bombed out? We're using that term a little loosely now it seems.

RainOnFire, Raichu and Verandi like this.
  17. Don't Go Yet (song and video) is still *the* track of summer 21, it did not deserve to flop. Sorry.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
    ePoise and popzone like this.
  18. The thing about her, even if you put… everything… aside, and no one has any responsibility to do so, is she’s just a very obvious example of Emperor’s New Clothes. There’s nothing there.

19. I mean, you're basically right, but there is a bit of a difference. Camila is completely canceled whereas people drag Kim but still seem a little bit perched for her to put out good music again. And I do think Kim should have same fate as Camila on PJ. They're the same kind of awful ambition without morals pop act.

That being said, I don't think either thread should be locked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.