Camila Cabello - Romance | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Romance

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Florencia., Dec 5, 2018.

1. aux

aux

...How?

2. *Pop star actually puts out an album in 2019*

Popjustice:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  3. Camila Cabello: *breathes*
    Popjustice:

4. Relax I’m someone that actually likes Camila.

A December release for an album that has nothing preceding its release isn’t going to bode well for its chart life.

5. Well, she put out 4 songs already from the album and Liar’s getting the single treatment in her biggest markets.

Conan likes this.
  6. That picture would actually make a really nice cover.

7. I have more respect for her releasing the record as planned despite a series of flop/shit singles rather than doing what the other girls are doing, pretending she doesn't know what an album is. If it flops, it flops. She can come back next year with a new relationship for promo smoother rollout.

8. One of the benefits of streaming is that you don't need your album to smash out of the gate.
    As long as she has single-worthy tracks ready to go, it can have legs.

Runawaywithme, OlliMaus and Ashling92 like this.
  9. Looks like she teased the release date in the Liar video.
    [​IMG]

Maybe if it had some replay value people would have noticed.

10. Hope she can plug Liar more in the UK. It’s holding up quite well despite the magnitude of new releases above it.

Havana likes this.
  11. Just popping in to remind everyone that I think Liar is amazing.

Digital_Fossil, Mikal, Duppe and 2 others like this.
  12. Plus, I have a feeling she’ll add Senorita to the album. So it should do fine on the streaming front at least.

upu, breakaway and thequinntessential like this.
  13. Florencia. and spaceship like this.
  14. RMK

RMK

Hopefully she'll be able to outdo Camila's numbers, but I was so sure they'd delay it because it feels like a nonevent dd.

Props to her label for working through and actually sticking to a release date. The cover looks great.

Rob likes this.
  15. It looks like that super LQ leak is an old version, and they have since added her name to it.
    Personally I think it looks better without her name, just because the text placement of having her name centered & the album title to the left looks off.

junkos and spaceship like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Vixen, rdp, aniraz and 13 others like this.
  17. The cover depicts what happens when Shawn takes his shirt off.

POPGASM likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.