Camila Cabello - Romance | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Romance

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Florencia., Dec 5, 2018.

1. I was ready to get into Camila in a big way after she hit us with Havana & Never Be The Same but then she kind of disappeared. She won me back with Find U Again but Senorita is not anything I’m going to be into. I’m on the fence at this point, her past hits seem like a long time ago, she needs to get some new stuff out before she’s left behind I think.

Pecans likes this.
  2. It's her vocals.

GimmeWork, Laurence, sesita and 17 others like this.
  3. smashaaa

MYCAL, Heartthrob, Havana and 3 others like this.
  4. This song is trash. Why try recreating the magic of Havana when that was such a stars-aligning, fluke moment of whatever? Imagine if Rihanna had just started throwing out watered-down (lol) Umbrellas.

5. Yeah I don't care for this, and I enjoyed most of her album far more than I expected. I was hoping for more than something that just sounds like a leftover that didn't make the cut last time.

OlliMaus and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  6. But that didn't stop a lot of popstars like Janet, JLo, Britney and Madonna. Well, hopefully, they get things right this year.

7. Their vocals aren't grating to listen to. Camila's are.

TheOnlyOne and slaybellz like this.
  8. Whew I thought I was going crazy when everyone liked that post disagreeing with me

Mirwais Ahmadzaï likes this.
  9. “We love her again!”

(I know you never hated her I just found the one page swerve hilarious).

slaybellz and Vasilios like this.
  10. The only thing I like about this is that Charli will get coins from it. Other than that...
    [​IMG]

Verandi, Laurence, Jersey and 3 others like this.
  11. RJF

RJF

It’s very... focus grouped. But then neither of them seem to have no real plan with what they’re doing at the moment.

aux likes this.
  12. It’s going to become a smash hit and that’s what Camila needs

13. The “I do therapy and it’s twice a week” line in “Find U Again” always makes me want to scream when I hear it. Like yes, normalize discussions of mental health through pop music, sis. The new song with Shawn is mediocre but if it gives them a hit then congrats I guess.

14. J.Lo’s vocals are definitely grating to listen to.

15. How kind of her then to frequently mix in other singers' vocals as a relief.

Considerate Queen.

Verandi, Laurence, LeBratt and 22 others like this.
  16. This is so catchy yet so obnoxious. I'm afraid I'm gonna hear it everywhere.

17. This is amazing. I am ready to hear it everywhere, all summer.

Florencia. likes this.
  18. This song isn't bad or anything but does anyone else wish it was a solo Camila song? Shawn Mendes just doesn't do it for me.

19. I’m happy this is smashing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.