Camila Cabello - Second Album | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Florencia., Dec 5, 2018 at 9:47 PM.

1. Since it is obvious that her debut era is done (since they never released She Loves Control, Into It or In The Dark as singles) and she is already working on her second album, I thought it was time to start a new thread. I don't think anything will happen anytime soon, but... I wanted to start this one before anyone else did

2. That video is mute and yet I can still hear it.

3. More Havana/Never Be the Same/She Loves Control/Into It/In the Dark and less Consequences/Real Friends/Something's Gotta Give and we'll be on to something.

Sail On, Diet Pop!, Mack and 3 others like this.
  4. upu

upu

Release She Loves Control as the first single will be a good start.

5. I'm interested to hear where she goes with this. Her debut showed promise but overall it was quite bland.

bess marvin likes this.
  6. I hope she uses her lower register more this time. It just sounds so good!

Florencia. likes this.
  7. There is something wrong here, sis.

8. I wonder if she’ll stick with the same writing/producing team or branch out. They’ll be a bigger budget no?

9. I definitely want the new album to be bop heavy but I'd appreciate a couple of quality ballads as well, which is something Camilla has already shown she's capable of delivering. Something's Gotta Give which was easily an album highlight.

Florencia. likes this.

10. If her and Shawn are collaborating again hopefully it’s better than what they came up with last time...

Florencia. likes this.
  11. But ‘I Know What You Did Last Summer’ is great?

12. There won't be any promise on this one

That's a promise

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.