Camila Cabello - Second Album | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Camila Cabello - Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Florencia., Dec 5, 2018.

1. this is sooo good, the "have mercy on me plz" part?? omg

Florencia. likes this.
  2. Should I be surprised to find this thread on page 3 while Katy’s hovers at the top of 1. While they’re both good songs, “Find U Again” eclipses “Never Really Over”.

Havana, Florencia. and Ashling92 like this.
  3. I really like this song. It took a few listens because her voice is a little grating in bits but it’s earned its spot on my summer 2019 playlist.

Havana and Ashling92 like this.
  4. I wouldn’t mind if she tidy this up a bit and release it for this upcoming album:

5. “Find U Again” is stunning. Also, it’s pretty out of left field for Camila. If the rest of her stuff coming up is like this then I’m excited.

6. I think it's a beautiful song, but she's completely the wrong singer. It needs someone with a smoother and prettier voice.

bess marvin likes this.
  7. I really learned to like her voice in her first era, but something about her production on both Find U Again and that snippet is extra grating in a way that makes me not want to play it repeatedly.

TheDangerZone likes this.
  8. I love Find U Again but she sounds like a chipmunk in that clip.

9. I want more “Never Be The Same”s please.

10. Right there with you. It's one of her best songs. I would like more In The Dark and Something's Gotta Give as well. The latter, by the way, was played on the season finale of The Bold Type this week.

An Insider likes this.
  11. I cannot believe how big Havana was and how she managed to get herself another smash hit single straight after it (with a BALLAD ffs!) and it's now summer 2019 and there's still nothing.

12. I’d say it’s actually her best and felt more like a “big pop girl” moment than Havana. She should’ve given that song better visuals.

Florencia. and bleedingheart80 like this.
  13. Camila and Shawn Mendes are both teasing something together on their socials.

14. The song apparently samples Señorita by Justin Timberlake

15. Señorita, out on Friday

Lapras likes this.
  16. A song called Señorita with Shawn and a song called South Of The Border with Ed....this feels like a series of choices but I’ll wait to pass judgement until I hear them, I guess.

17. So is this a lead for her or a second single for Shawn?

18. They're both billed as leads rather than one being a feature, so it could be on both projects.

19. Bin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.