Canada's Drag Race (S2) | Page 72 | The Popjustice Forum

Canada's Drag Race (S2)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, May 14, 2020.

1. They should have brought Kiara back for Season 2 and 3 and 4 and 5

2. That Lemon verse has come up SEVEN separate times on my Tiktok this week. Enough pussy pics up on reddit!

ItBeats, Floppie, sesita and 10 others like this.
  3. Not me listening to Lemon's monotone ass verse 3 times in a row because it loops so well I barely noticed it at all dd. She looks good though.

4. EIGHT

[​IMG]

ItBeats, Floppie, sesita and 4 others like this.
    Artangel, Island, phily693 and 8 others like this.
  6. Is it true that the main reason why the Prianka/Kiara lipsync wasn't a double shantay was because the season was planned to have an elimination in each episode?

7. Or because Kiara was all over the place?

8. Is it too far to say that Lemon verse is the one of the greatest moments in pop? I can't stop listening to it.

9. I love Lemon (thee only vapid theatre gay we should be stanning) however her best in that video is looking… aged.

It’s giving Jimbo

10. Not at all mad that I had this YouTube video on loop when I was at the gym last night. Lemon didn’t have to snap so goddamn hard. Like what was the reason?!!

11. 23:37 confirming production is trash and allegedly doesn't care about the Canadian girls. A mess.

From around 16 minutes onward she talks about how it feels watching the riggery and "the edit" play out during the competition itself.

12. The level of serve in these photos... I'm ready to stan miss Suki Doll.

13. She was iconic throughout the lip sync but your right she was all over the place while Priyanka gave emotion and radiated CUNT.

Andrew.L and Kyle. like this.
  14. This looks really good. I am excited. They really stepped up the budget this season, huh?

15. Not Fefe Dobson.

16. Prayers for a Take Me Away lipsync.

Mr.Arroz, Vasilios and Andrew.L like this.
  17. Not the Jimbo Halloween show being cancelled and her being added to the Season 2 premiere viewing party instead. It really isn't my special day dd.

Vasilios and navytaxi like this.
  18. I did not expect Mitsou as a guest judge. A bop!

Vasilios likes this.
  19. A queen! I have the 12" of this and it slaps.

LPMA and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.