Canada's Drag Race (S4)

giphy.gif

I completely disagree with who was in the bottom this week. The queen who was sent home shouldn't have even been there.

I dunno, that second look was a serious flop. I also don't know who could've been in the bottom other than
Adriana, who should've been there over Kendall but storyline etc.

Everyone else did well enough to be safe.

I dunno, that second look was a serious flop. I also don't know who could've been in the bottom other than
Adriana, who should've been there over Kendall but storyline etc.

Everyone else did well enough to be safe.

I think Kimora and Adriana or Kendall should've been on the chopping block. They said Synthia's first look was costumey, but Kimora was out there in Tina Turner cosplay and a terrible beat and no one said anything. Her green dress was one of the worst looks that hit the runway this week, and her looks throughout the season have been generally bad.

Overall, I think there's been some questionable choices with who to put in the bottom every episode. Suki and Stephanie should've gone farther.

I think Kimora and Adriana or Kendall should've been on the chopping block. They said Synthia's first look was costumey, but Kimora was out there in Tina Turner cosplay and a terrible beat and no one said anything. Her green dress was one of the worst looks that hit the runway this week, and her looks throughout the season have been generally bad.

Overall, I think there's been some questionable choices with who to put in the bottom every episode. Suki and Stephanie should've gone farther.

I agree but it seems Kimora's second runway was enough to carry her to safe. There was no world they'd put her in the bottom especially after they faded to black and made it super dramatic both before and after she came out. Which, fair. I'm not saying that wasn't deserved, but in a ball of three looks all three need to carry the same weight when judged.

The judging (I think) was great until Episode 4 because yeah Suki should've stayed, Eve should've left two episodes before she did and Synthia should've been safe last week.

I think the bottom two was…. exactly who deserved it. I loved the eliminated queen but it was fair in my opinion. The only other option for me was Kimora and it wouldn’t have felt right after her moment. I thought Adriana did… excellently?

This was a great episode. Both challenges were interesting and fun to watch. I have also wanted a Seven Deadly Sins runway for ages and hope they repeat in another franchise.

I was so excited when 'Heaven' started playing. One of my favourite lip sync song choices ever, and I think Kendall and Synthia did a great job, but Kendall won it for me and I'm not a fan. I will miss Synthia and she was right when she said the season just got less pretty.

Synthia's best look was her mini challenge look this week and that's the tea.

I hope she storms a future All Stars with better wardrobes and doesn't get Monique'd instead.

The boot order this season has been godawful. I feel like every eliminated girl the past couple of weeks has been a favourite of mine and we are left with a lot of…competent but uninteresting queens? Icesis, Adriana, Pythia - they’re not fun to watch. I also find Gia and Adriana highly fucking irritating ddd I’m grinding my teeth when they’re onscreen.

Think I’m ready to bounce on this season. See you all for season 3.

I really want to like Kendall, but I always just end up feeling meh.

Agreed that Kimora's first and third looks were wet garbage (that envy hair WAS fab tho), but that 2nd look REALLY was worth keeping her. I was stunned and moved. DURING DRAG RACE.

I like Kendall but she's not really a Drag Race queen. Definitely someone who knows how to command a bar or club, and I've also seen her headline in big local pride events.