Canada’s Drag Race vs The World | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Canada’s Drag Race vs The World

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Jan 5, 2022.

1. You all need to go and watch Canada Season 2&3. Both are great seasons, and there's some really amazing runways. I think Canada S2 is probably one of the best season for runways ever alongside All Stars 7.

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I don't see it for her but ok.

Blond and LPMA like this.
  3. Watching Icesis come into her own in S2 was incredible. If you've not watched it, do it. If you've only seen her on Canada vs The World, you haven't truly seen what Icesis is giving yet.

What a superstar.

Also, S2 has hands down some of the best rusical performances ever. Those girls fucking ate. Apart from Icesis, annoyingly. She truly sucked.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  4. Anita not even bothering to brush her shake and go Adele wig was so disrespectful fff.

I have to admit I screamed in the deliberations when Stephanie told Icesis she had comedy over Anita and Icesis just looked her straight in the eye and said "you can't do comedy" and then "can I get a tear or something?".

LPT, eatyourself, ItBeats and 23 others like this.
  5. The way she was kiki-ing with her as if she obviously wouldn't be voting for her, only to send her ass home minutes later. Yes Icesis lull the girlies into a false sense of security.

LPT, eatyourself, ItBeats and 15 others like this.
  6. This was amazing. I cackled.

LPT, DoggySwami, aaronhansome and 4 others like this.
  7. Regardless of what shenanigans may befall her due to the elimination format, Icesis has already proven why she was an original winner within two episodes here. And a really refreshing, almost old-school Drag Race winner energy too - not laden down with catch phrases or getting caught up in self producing. Just having fun.

That lipsync with Ra'jah was brilliant, and whilst I enjoy a good stunt here and there, I like that it was almost exclusively free from anything other than just great dancing, lip-syncing, and command of the space.

8. That Sk8er Boi lipsync is wonderful

Sleepycat and Joe. like this.
  9. This reading challenge. The Snatch Game...

[​IMG]

Thank god my faves got a win from it, so that makes it worthwhile.

Island, Floppie, silkandskin and 5 others like this.
  10. Was it though?
    [​IMG]

11. .
    The more I listen to her verse, the more I love it.

R you ready for this Frenchie?
    Cause I came here to Bagattack
    the T is boiling, mon cherie
    A mother of six knows how to act

when people do the spelling out the name thing it’s usually very ‘R is for Radiant, O is for Oppalance’ and that she did it so subtly that most people probably didn’t even notice, aaahhhhh that’s talent.

once again, people do too much over at worst a completely inoffensive queen

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  12. Has been said before I think? Didn’t someone do pretty much the same read on AS6?

MilesAngel likes this.
  13. Ms Hytes just can't stop touching Justin.

This episode was okay, but the cast works.

14. Icesis saying ‘it’s pronounced Donatella Versace, nOT dOnATeLlA veRsACe’, she had already won for me. Her and Ra’Jah were leagues ahead in this challenge. I reckon Victoria could have been fairly safe not low, but nobody else really deserved a ‘high”.

Top two and bottom two were right for me, and I’m glad Anita stayed, though I fear with a ball next week, the writing may be on the wall for her if she finds herself in the bottom again based on her showing so far.

LPT, Txetxu, K94 and 11 others like this.
  15. Agree. I catched that part again on Instagram and her delivery and timing were so good.

navytaxi likes this.
  16. Ra’Jah literally threw Victoria a bone by telling her Kim Woodburn that she had no idea who she was - it was a perfect opportunity for Victoria to launch into a tirade and start attacking her and everyone else (judging panel included) using Kim’s wealth of iconic insults and threats but Victoria just sort of threw it away - unforgivable! She was boring.

ItBeats, londonrain, Island and 5 others like this.
  17. It sounded like she started to go into it but gave up.

18. Episode 1 - Victoria's scone dress was saved by the "it's Booty Berry" commentary, and yes Silky's runway was phenomenal.
    Mother was serving Everything and I loved every molecule

19. Since we’re on Canada:

20. I'm surprised no one has mentioned it but Victoria wasn't completely in character, she kept giggling at points during her answers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.