Canada's Drag Race | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

Canada's Drag Race

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, May 14, 2020.

1. I loved it, other than Jimbo's it was probably my favourite?! I agree that the shoe could have been better, but the outfit was cool. Everyone coming for her was actually quite a shame, in my eyes she's been killing the competition so far and is also a great TV contestant. It felt like she got the critiques she did because they needed someone to make a bottom three so that it wouldn't obviously be BOA and Ilona.

Mushroom, Sugaboy, Bolton and 2 others like this.
  2. Denim couture is just ugly to me. Jimbo had the only outfit I was actually living for.

3. Lemon should have worn a different wig with that outfit.

4. "Hi JIMBO, welcome to the competition, hunny!!"

[​IMG]

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Rita Blagga and her 3rd win? She had the worst runway up there and wasn't even the best in the weakest group - madness! Also that lipsync song was....one of the worst ever? Gross. At least BOA's gone!

6. Could someone explain this ignorant Spaniard how Canadian Tux-Shedo isn't... about tuxedos?

Also,

7. Canadian tuxedo = denim top/denim bottom. Google for the Britney/Justin Timberlake outfits!

sergioesludico likes this.
  8. I knew about the Britney/Justin denim photo, I just didn't know the whole denim x denim had a name ñññ

Thanks!

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  9. Another week, another win that Jimbo has been robbed of.

ItBeats and Sugaboy like this.
  10. This could be about literally almost any of the episodes so far. The power of Jimbo.

JMRGBY likes this.
  11. The fuck did Rita win?

Better judging, do that challenge.

Overdose, Serg., PopGaga and 9 others like this.
  12. This season's judging is awful. Rita had no business even being placed high, let alone winning. If they were going to give someone a win, they could have given Priyanka/Lemon a double win or Jimbo a win (considering his runway was exceptional and he was hilarious during the challenge)...

Holly Something and ohaimanabu like this.
  13. Can't wait to see what the lip sync song is.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. For those interested in next week's lip-synch song

Serg., ohaimanabu, collxtion and 2 others like this.
  15. It's not the one I would have chosen but I'm fine with it.

16. Girl of the Year is literally... right there.

17. They need to get rid of Jeffrey or I won't be watching a second season, he is unbearable, bland, artificial and a boring cliche.

Why is Rita getting such easy wins? She is good, but I would have only given her one win so far.

ItBeats, K94, Felp and 2 others like this.
  18. That moment can basically be summed up as:
    [​IMG]

19. I thought they would've gone for either All The Rage or Casanova for the lip sync!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.