Canadian Politics | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Canadian Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Me neither! I haven't watched the coverage but surely an early call means a strong enough showing so far and possibly even a majority?

slaybellz likes this.
  2. Happy that the least terrible option pulled through for our Canadian sistren. I've been passively following this ordeal and what a mess.

ohnostalgia and slaybellz like this.
  3. Liberal minority projected. This was all pointless.

4. What I wouldn't do for the footage of O'Toole fighting back tears while he nibbles at his bedtime corndog.

5. Not the PPC stopping the Conservatives’ bag in several ridings lmfao

6. White on white violence!

7. Maxime Bernier stop trying to make the PPC happen, it's not going to happen. As if losing the seat he held for 13 years after starting this party wasn't indication enough, he tried to run in another riding only to lose again dd!

[​IMG]

8. When will we abolish the electoral system so we can finally get some real progress going?

Andrew, R92, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

What a giant waste of time. Trudeau deserved to be punished for his hubris, but like I told @sexercise yesterday, I can’t accept the punishment (conservative government).:

This has to be a classic textbook example of rising to your highest level of incompetence.

10. Djskakanw. Mike is good at getting people to vote and his door to door campaigning is annoying but strong and consistent. Last election was a close one between liberals and green, and I think the sexual misconduct allegations against the liberal candidate here loosened up a lot of votes.

11. Today has been wild.

[​IMG]

phily693, Mr Blonde, tea and 5 others like this.
  12. He can't apologise for something he can't say!

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’ve seen some theories that the Conservatives lost because of Jason Kinney apologizing for creating a fourth wave of Covid in Alberta. I guess O’Toole praised Alberta’s handling of the pandemic maybe a week before (a stellar political move, I must say), so the Liberals were able to make back their losses with attack ads. Add in the spike of anti mask anti vaxxers voting PPC because of “their freedoms,” and voilà.

All of this to say that maybe we should have had an active federal government in session while several provinces spiralled into the depths of a fourth Covid wave.

PopCrushed, Mr Blonde, tea and 3 others like this.
  14. You say that as if the federal response to the pandemic has been anything more than wheeling out poor Tam once in a while dddd

PopCrushed, tea, nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  15. He should move to Florida.

16. He wants to be Canadian Donald Trump so bad.

PopCrushed and nooniebao like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.