Car repair thread | The Popjustice Forum

Car repair thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Popjustice, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

Which popstars do you think would be able to do the following without consulting the internet or asking for help?

a) Change a tyre
    b) Replace a faulty indicator light
    c) Perform a routine oil change

Thanks.

2. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

I think Theo from Hurts could do A) and C).

londonrain likes this.
  3. Any of the Fifth Harmony members would got you sorted on all three.

RadarX and Island like this.
  4. P!NK

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  5. Alison Goldfrapp

6. I'd pay good money to see Nadine Coyle attempt all three, but thats on the basis that I think she'd be dreadful at them.

Island likes this.
  7. Ally has got this one covered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  8. Rihanna put out that instructional video a few years ago didn't she? "Shut Up and Drive" I believe it was called.

What a woman.

Andy French, Island and PEARL like this.
  9. Joanne, of course.

10. Niall Horan, Olly Murs and other bloke-y acts of their ilk.

11. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

I wouldn't trust Olly Murs to put a handbrake on, let alone change a tyre.

12. One can never trust a man with trousers that tight, they're full of secrets. In fairness however he's an Essex lad who slogged away on various jobs pre-fame and got successful relatively late, i.e. not as a teen. Probably has some practical skills left over from that time, gigging all over the place with his covers band, backpacking across Australia and so on.

ThisIsRogue and Gasoline like this.
  13. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

A good point, well argued. This has changed my opinion of Olly Murs and I can therefore declare this thread A SUCCESS.

sugarcoma, londonrain and Leopold like this.
  14. I'm really gutted that I didn't get to mention Yolandah's tyre hammering skills first. I feel like I've promoted her extra special mechanical ways since they were first premiered at Jimmy Kimmel live.... I hope she hammers your tyres.

Island and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  15. SEB

Island likes this.
  16. Björk would!

In case of emergency, she would also be able to improvise a delicious stew of lichens, moss and roadkill hare slow-cooked by the warmth of her lower register notes while she's stranded on the side of the road. She would later write a song about it and title it Nourishment through Adversity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.