Cardi B - 2nd Album (TBD) | Page 89 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - 2nd Album (TBD)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. I Like It is officially Diamond in the US:

2. She's apparently working with Kanye on a new single.

elektroxx likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. I trust in Cardi and her quality control.

neinzedd and bazayer like this.
  5. Honestly if he's just producing, it could be fire.
    And, liking it or not, Kanye's currently at the center of the zeitgeist with his Balenciaga moment so it's interesting for her to be included in the conversation.

6. 100% queen behaviour. Lemme stream.

tea, neinzedd, heavymetalGAGA and 7 others like this.
  7. I imagine you didn't hear the DJ Khalid collab or her song on the Bruised soundtrack last year or Rumors dddd. But I agree that if her and Kanye are doing something together they're going to make it a hit. The video will almost certainly be top-tier.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. why isn't this bigger news? (other than racism)

irishlamb and Stopremix like this.
  9. GimmeWork and nooniebao like this.
  10. Her verse is 100% fire though.

11. "Look, I'm a Bronx bitch with some pop hits. Used to pop off when they pop shit, but I'm calmed down and I'm locked in and my records live in the top ten." was such a great lyric, tbh.

12. upload_2022-1-24_22-33-18.jpeg

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Just catching up but this is so... just beautiful. The Bronx has literally and always been left to die by the city, just like Canarsie, Brownsville in Brooklyn, etc., but in this case it's the entire borough. Even now with the South Bronx being re-labeled as "So-Bro" by the influx of white people looking for a new up and coming~ neighborhood, it's a complete demonstration of the racial politics of the city and how poor people are basically blamed for their own economic disadvantage. Her choice to do this only illustrates that it takes the community itself to ameliorate the issues that plague the community itself. The city once again did nothing but false platitudes and press conferences.

GimmeWork, Applause, tea and 8 others like this.
  14. Cardi has released a statement following the Tasha K trial win:

And the jury has now awardee more money in punitive and expenses and legal fees. Tasha K now owes Cardi over 4 Million:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    GimmeWork, tea, Dijah. and 9 others like this.
  15. What was Tasha's reasoning for even publishing all of the defamatory rumors?

16. Great statement from Cardi, I’m happy to see her using this to highlight how rampant online bullying and harassment are and how so many are powerless to stop it and defend themselves. She’s a good egg.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.