Cardi B - 2nd Album | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Apparently an arena tour is about to be announced, dates are appearing for the Summer.

2. Probably not any chance of UK dates since she's doing some festivals?

3. It'll be interesting to see if a video can boost the song significantly now. It's down to #31 on Spotify, #22 on Apple Music, and #15 on iTunes.

Ticketmaster is already showing 4 dates and her website has 6, kicking off July 23rd. They go on sale on Friday at 10am. Did they ever announce the dates for her Vegas shows? I don't see those anywhere.

thequinntessential likes this.
  4. Festivals will have exclusivity on her until the summer, but once they're out the way I'd be pretty sure she'll announce headline dates. A Q4 EU tour would be perfect.

Blue6010 likes this.
  5. Now I'm craving horchata.

6. I had to google what horchata is.

Rob likes this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I didn't want to bump her old thread but we've finally got the physical CDs of Invasion Of Privacy in stores now - yas!

8. Queen of longevity

9. Love the video and it made me bop a lil' harder than I had been to Please Me.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  10. God she’s so naturally charismatic really like the video !

11. Great video. It elevates the song for me. Cute choreo and I like Cardi's look. Also Bruno's "stripped down" look that's free of the usual athleisure wear and excesses of bling is activating my salivary glands....soooo...
    [​IMG]

Deleted member 22552 likes this.
  12. Not this generation's "My Boo".

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  13. When did Bruno morph into Karen Harding? I stan.
    Yeah song's a bop now and a No 1.

GimmeWork likes this.
  14. He's still only 5'5"

15. Damn! Get it Cardi!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.