Cardi B - "Enough (Miami)" + 2nd Album

Did anything in particular even happen? Is this just her being upset about the backlash regarding the messy MET Gala interview on the carpet, cause I feel like that went pretty under the radar for her to be this annoyed.

he/him
Did anything in particular even happen? Is this just her being upset about the backlash regarding the messy MET Gala interview on the carpet, cause I feel like that went pretty under the radar for her to be this annoyed.

No, it's literally just because fans were asking about the album. She always flips when they bring it up. I'm sure she's just being mad and saying shit to lash out, since she apparently said yesterday that there's already a release date.

Not "worst fanbase ever" dd.

SfSRR.jpg

The pressure on her must be insane at this point, and I'm sure the recent singles underperforming was a big blow, but she created the issue by putting it off for so long. Lashing out at her fans won't help.

They really should have announced an album after WAP or Up as soon as Enough went top 10, because all momentum was lost after that first week. Part of me thinks the label is probably making her do more recording and holding the album until there's something that feels like a big hit, which I think is a really stupid idea.

he/him
The fans definitely don't help, but a lot of the issues are coming from the label for not doing their jobs and Cardi for dragging her feet and continuing to lash out, which just exacerbates everything else. I get the pressure must be insane, but she really needs to take notes from Doja (at least the positive ones) and take a real step back from her fanbase and get the album out.

Not "worst fanbase ever" dd.

SfSRR.jpg

The pressure on her must be insane at this point, and I'm sure the recent singles underperforming was a big blow, but she created the issue by putting it off for so long. Lashing out at her fans won't help.

They really should have announced an album after WAP or Up as soon as Enough went top 10, because all momentum was lost after that first week. Part of me thinks the label is probably making her do more recording and holding the album until there's something that feels like a big hit, which I think is a really stupid idea.

This is silly. Does Cardi not see the connection between her fans' fervent enthusiasm and Enough debuting in the top 10 without appearing on Today's Top Hits? The song slaps but her fanbase made that happen. I'm sure there's a toxic segment that's also the most vocal, which must be annoying, but so is pretending they're all a scourge fff.