Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy (Debut Album) | Page 121 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LA Hallucinations, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Well consider me gooped. G.U.Y. intro teas

Jwentz and GimmeWork like this.
  2. To be fair, Cardi said it was all her, but Ali made a comment back when the album was released that it was her singing, so. I think they just blended the two.

3. Cardi making herstory as the first solo woman to win best rap album ever is incredible! It's insane that it took so long for a solo woman to win, but damn what a great end to this massive era for Cardi! Truly, not just the cherry on top, but the whole fucking sundae!

Someone check on Nicki's blood pressure. stat.

4. My boyfriend:
    -Did Carnaby B win any awards?

Andy French, GimmeWork and papatrick like this.
  5. Between I Like It at the AMAs and Money last night, is it safe to say Cardi is the best performer we’ve ever had out of the Big Rap Girls? She’s such a fucking star.

GimmeWork and Jwentz like this.
  6. fff she truly has had the die-hard Barbz pressed today. It'd be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

GimmeWork likes this.
  7. It’s almost insane how good she is at performing so early in her career. We rarely see someone (in any genre) come out of the gate with that much conviction. Say what you want about her skills as a rapper, but it’s obvious this shit is about more than just how well she can write and flow over a beat. She’s out to take over the world. You can tell she puts her all into what she does and that she’s not comfortable resting on her laurels.

8. It's really cool to see. She really is the whole package and delivers.

9. I absolutely love Cardi's hunger and determination to persevere. She's unstoppable, and I wish her continued success.

10. Dreams do come true.

11. Is Nicki still with us? Anybody checked on her?

12. I can’t believe Cardi(‘s stylist) got Thierry Mugler to open the archives. He’s apparently incredibly picky about who he’s willing to lend pieces to. The only other artists he’s done it for are Beyoncé and Gaga. Gaga’s is more impressive since she was also in the middle of her debut era... so it’s been a decade.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    aniraz, GimmeWork, SMG and 12 others like this.
  13. She's fine. Why do y'all keep comparing Cardi's achievements to Nicki?

14. My first thought was I'm surprised Gaga didn't utilise this for the ARTPOP seashell era, but Cardi made it her own for sure.

elektroxx and mindtrappa like this.
  15. A lot of designers turned their backs on Gaga during ARTPOP and weren’t willing to lend her outfits, which is why she wore nothing but Versace nn

aniraz, Andy French, Leopold and 5 others like this.
  16. But honestly what a serve

ericcccc, K94, aniraz and 20 others like this.
  17. Cuz y'all have done it from the jump, be gone.

AllRed likes this.
  18. I've been thinking about her Mugler moment all day.

Andy French and codecat like this.
  19. I don't let one's success define another's. Sorry, be gone.

20. You wasted 0 time posting Nicki trying to sic her fans on BET and today is the first time I've ever seen you post

GimmeWork likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.