Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy (Debut Album) | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by LA Hallucinations, Jul 23, 2017.

1. She hasn't even filmed the video for Bartier Cardi ddddd

Sis hurry up and snatch yet another Top 10.

clean your wig fridge likes this.
  2. At this point there's no need to rush. She's dominating the charts quite effortlessly.

3. Honestly holding off on a video for Bartier is probably smart. She can let the Bruno collab shine now with the Grammy performance and drop a video for Bartier Cardi as it peaks on urban radio.

Leopold likes this.
  4. I'm so in love with Cardi, she is such a breathe of fresh air to me.

bazayer likes this.
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

You don't get to determine anyone's Blackness.

6. I'm just saying. She's clearly of mixed race. Calling her Black just because she has a drop of African ancestry is somewhat limiting to her. I mean, if she considers herself a Black girl, good for her I guess, but to my knowledge, she hasn't? So I'm hesitant to claim people who hasn't/won't claim us.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  7. 50 shades of black

Leopold likes this.
  8. Her mother is Trini. Latinx is not a race. Seriously, educate yourself.

9. She literally has called herself Afro Latina a dozen times in interviews.

10. Lord, settle down. No one said being Latino was a race.

11. Read what you originally wrote about denying the identity of another human being then sit on your fingers and reflect.

12. You don't have to be hostile. No one denied her of anything. My point was that she is of mixed race, so I just didn't understand why we have to limit her to just being one thing when she is so many other things. If she personally identifies as Black, good on her, I would never take that from her.

13. [​IMG]
    kii just kidding

14. K94

K94

Thus collapsing the entire point of your original post. Being mixed race and Black are not mutually exclusive. It is that mixed race person's prerogative as to how they identify themselves and it is, frankly, no one else's business.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

16. La Modelo goes the fuck OFF

17. Missy really has been looking snatched lately, hasn't she?

18. Queens only!

Will she ever film the Bartier Cardi video?

19. She's really looking her best, best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.