Cardi B - "Up" + 2nd Album | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - "Up" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. That Borchata B reign just won't let up.

superultra and QueenB like this.
  2. Please Me grew on me like crazy. What a bop. Constantly yelling pleeeease at people.

3. I liked Please Me instantly whereas Finesse took longer because the song was already a year old on Bruno’s album, but the remix did breathe new life into it.

The video to Please Me is great and my thirst for Bruno truly knows no limits at this stage.

RossMusik likes this.
  4. I laugh at the attempts to make Bruno look tall.

Cardi remains flawless.

5. Following the video’s release the song is back up to #3 on iTunes and #5 on Apple Music, but it’s still lagging a bit on Spotify (#39).

GimmeWork likes this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This whole package is sooooooo slick. I'm excited for more.

7. Bruno kinda did that with his vocal.

8. I really love this track, and that video. She is so insanely likable, damn.

9. Love my two queens

10. Wow this song. Please Me is a bop and a half.

GimmeWork likes this.
  11. Does she have a shot at #1?

12. Maybe in a few weeks if streams keep rising with radio. It still isn't doing spectacularly on Spotify (#19), but the video gave it a good boost on Apple Music (currently #4) and iTunes (currently #3).

GimmeWork likes this.
  13. A Mid-tempo smooth jam + Bruno + Cardi? It will be a head scratcher if radio doesn't eat this up all spring long.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

15. For reference, Finesse also peaked at #3.

16. And we thought she is flopping at first.

17. I love her so much!!! Ddd.

18. 'Money' and 'Please Me' have grown on me so much.
    This is one of my favourite of her lines; "I heard that Cardi went pop, YEAH, I did go pop; POP; that's me bursting their bubble"

19. Cardi wants her OSCAR!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.