Cardi B - "Up" + 2nd Album | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - "Up" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Interesting to see it’s one of the #1’s with the shortest title.

MmmDani, Laurence, elektroxx and 14 others like this.
  2. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Congrats legend!

[​IMG]

3. The backyardigans win again!

[​IMG]

4. YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  5. This has cheered me up.

GimmeWork likes this.
  6. You know @chartdata is feeling the @TalkoftheCharts pressure when they start posting about 'Shortest No 1 titles' trivia.

Smooth Criminal, Lately, Rob and 13 others like this.
  7. YES! GOD! CARDI!!!!!!

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. I’d rather see West WAP Girls!

9. She really has excellent taste

1991, Lila, heavymetalGAGA and 5 others like this.
  10. I know that’s right!!!

11. She's spoken about her love for the Pet Shop Boys before.

Taste!

12. Watching Cardi win really is like watching your fun cousin succeed. I adore her.

13. Cardi just had to stop responding to the Barbz. She’s winning and their fave is spending their precious time as a new mother intimidating rape victims.

14. When she started going off about airplay and TikTok. We need her to hold a symposium on modern-day music industry business practices. I want to listen to her give keynotes.

15. Ahhh I’m so happy for Cardi securing yet another Number 1! When it’s up it really do be up!

I also love how rap girls getting number 1s now is just such a common thing. I remember before Bodak Yellow there was so much buzz about Cardi being the first female rapper to get a number 1 in God knows how long. Now you’ve got Cardi, Doja, Meghan and Nicki to an extent all having Number 1s to their name.

I hope Doja’s new era is huge and we see her banking multiple number 1s this year.

16. [​IMG]

17. Having 5 number 1’s is such a fucking serve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.