Cardi B - "Up" + 2nd Album | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - "Up" + 2nd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Yes... when she said her favourite song to strip to was Erotica I knew she was that girl.

2. I can see her releasing only singles so that’s she gets number ones dd

superglowy and HorseTears like this.
  3. I think we'll get the album before the Grammy cut-off which is usually the end of August. Maybe another single and then album/single in August? Or just album/single in four months time dd.

4. I genuinely think she would sound gorge singing Rent! Sample / duet with the boys, please !

5. She has a razor thin lead over Peaches by B*eber and Leave the Door Open by Silk Sonic for another week at #1. Keep streaming to avoid rewarding male mediocrity

6. Sharon Stone in Catwoman realness.

nooniebao, MmmDani, Island and 9 others like this.
  7. She said in the interview she’s going “away for a while” to finish the album and mentions wanting to shoot two music videos once it’s wrapped.

Sounds to me like the label have given her a date to turn it in now. I imagine we’ll have it by July or August at the latest.

8. What's this about a Shakira collab?

9. I’ll never understand the labels thought process here but I guess nice of her to launch’s Meg’s era before going off to finish her album.

10. The complainants:
    [​IMG]

OlliMaus, Jamie, Sanctuary and 4 others like this.
  11. I'm so excited for the complaints chart battle between WAP and Montero.
    [​IMG]

12. Isn't 1000 kinda low? J.Lo and Shakira got 1300 for the SuperBowl.

Verandi and lushLuck like this.
  13. Less than 9 million people watched the 2021 Grammys. More than 100 million people watched the 2020 Super Bowl.

GimmeWork likes this.
  14. You think that Karen who didn’t watch it live but saw it on her Twitter feed would stop herself from complaining?

15. Someone's made a Frank Sinatra version of "WAP" using AI!

Txetxu likes this.
  16. Hi lovely Cardi - where is the album?

17. This is really not doing it for me:

I’m ready for a new single (and an album! Camaaan).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.