Cardi B - WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) and Second Album | Page 25 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) and Second Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. CAN THE GIRLS STOP FUCKING WITH US LIKE FUCK

2. She’s releasing an alternate signed vinyl edition with a new cover today

Also

tea, heavymetalGAGA, Dijah. and 7 others like this.
  3. This already feels way bigger than the pre-releases for both Money and Please Me, the week long campaign of visuals and teasers has been a real hit. Seems like they're really going for it this time. Let's hope the song slaps and the album drops in due course.

tea, FridayNight, Jamie and 8 others like this.
  4. Album no later than November please

bess marvin likes this.
  5. That alternate cover slays

6. They're definitely gunning for #1 with the 472626363 vinyls available. It should be easy, without much strong competition on the charts at the moment. Her team definitely planned everything out perfectly which is nice to see. Hopefully the song slaps.

1991 likes this.
  7. Video out tonight as well

tea, Laurence, Bobbyrae and 6 others like this.
  8. Definitely ordered that Alternate vinyl. Goddamn!

9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This is what I was most worried about so I'm glad it's happening. I feel like Bartier Cardi, Money, and even Press could've all gone Top 10 in their first week if the videos were ready on time.

10. The fact that "Money" never went Top 10 still irritates the hell out of me.

11. She’s releasing the music video with the clean version of the song so she is able to trend. Really clever from her team as I’m sure both Money and Press were restricted upon release.

12. Imperial phase incoming.

13. This will be absolutely nothing short of a Moment.

tea, bess marvin, xOJakeXo and 3 others like this.
  14. Yeah this all feels... right. Lemme prep my pussy for tonight.

tea, FridayNight, Mr Blonde and 9 others like this.
  15. Despite its chart placing was Money sort of like, a big hit in December 2018-ish or have I just retconned it as such because I have a memory of my whole family including my grandmother on Christmas night singing it drunk?

tea and Mikal like this.
  16. 4xPlatinum and eligible for 5x apparently!

tea, FridayNight, Jamie and 6 others like this.
  17. Did Joseph Kahn direct this? nn. I'm worried now.

18. The beat is nasty, oh my god.

munro, aboutyounow and Hyrulian like this.
  19. We stan a POPSTAR. In a parallel universe, she'd be having her own moment at the VMAs this year.

bess marvin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.