Cardi B

Not sure if it's been posted but there's a 33 1/3 book about Invasion of Privacy coming out early March. Really look forward to reading it - I just can't believe so much time passed that there's retrospectives about it now.

If they were expecting Bongos to smash and lead into a campaign early this year (which I think it's safe to assume they were, given the rollout and $ spent on the video), they're probably scrambling a bit to figure out the right next move – especially because it came after a string of other songs underperforming. She made it sound like they'd already shot the album cover months ago... but she also said they were playing an album for the label, like, 2 years ago, and has since said that there 'is no album', so I don't know what to believe in terms of what's ready to go.

If they were expecting Bongos to smash and lead into a campaign early this year (which I think it's safe to assume they were, given the rollout and $ spent on the video), they're probably scrambling a bit to figure out the right next move – especially because it came after a string of other songs underperforming. She made it sound like they'd already shot the album cover months ago... but she also said they were playing an album for the label, like, 2 years ago, and has since said that there 'is no album', so I don't know what to believe in terms of what's ready to go.