Cardi B - (...) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Sounds like Body Party by Ciara which sampled Ghost Town DJ's so one of those?

Inland Empire likes this.
  2. I just... hate Bruno Mars' voice so much.

Cardi kills it though.

3. This is great. "Your pussy basura, my pussy horchata" is my favourite lyric ever and my new tattoo idea.

4. It's good but not the bop I expected. 'Anticipated duet is just okay' strikes again.

5. I don't hear smash at all, it's a bit lowkey. Cardi doesn't pop on it as much as I hoped.

DMDR and Vasilios like this.
  6. I thought I posted twice dd

citoig, Robert, slaybellz and 5 others like this.
  7. You ain't special here if you haven't met Kacey xx

slaybellz, Inland Empire and Vasilios like this.
  8. I like the vibe of the song but it's a bit boring and super repetitive. Cardi doesn't really pop at all. Radio will absolutely eat it up, though.

9. The chorus is a bit of a damp squib but it does feel like an easy hit so good for her.

‘Finesse’ remains unbothered, I guess.

sadexo likes this.
  10. It's nice and deserves to be big. Not their best by a long shot, however.

11. Wait, DJ White Shadow is credited on this

12. I love it. I hope it's another smash for her. Hope the drop the video soon.

13. LiK

LiK

I love everything about this.

14. I prefer Finesse but this is still a bop and a smash in the making.

15. I know it’s not a surprise but the way this is absolutely stomping on the other new releases on iTunes is something.

16. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Clearly I'm not hearing what everyone else is hearing because this is easily her worst single for me. Say what you want about Money, but at the very least, she's in full command and owns the song. I feel like she barely registers on this.

Gardenia and Mushroom like this.
  17. I don't think I'll use this, but it will surely smash.

18. Fuck, this is gonna smash! I've missed Bruno's voice so much! Cardi's ability to keep it fun is what makes her so enjoyable.

19. I really don't care for the song at all but it's come on the radio twice in the last twenty minutes, so good for Cardi and Bruno...

20. #1 on iTunes, #26 on Apple Music in its first update.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.