Cardi B - (...) | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

Cardi B - (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hyrulian, Feb 14, 2019.

1. She's bringing Lil Nas X as her plus one.

GimmeWork, drewsky and Vasilios like this.
  2. She mentioned she's not attending or performing, but that there will be a commercial airing (that's NOT about whip shots) during the awards announcing something that'll make us "very happy all week".

Grins and Txetxu like this.
  3. WIG

GimmeWork likes this.
  4. Single is called "Hot Shit"

5. The video looks like it’s gonna be wild. Queen of visuals.

6. Album announcement tomorrow?

7. The song isn’t solo so it’s probably announcing the features?

8. Either she got wind Beyoncé is doing something on Friday or she’s trolling. I feel like she would have said something by now if she were being legit.

9. She unpinned the single announcement tweet from her profile which is very strange too.

GimmeWork and Monkey Meat like this.
  10. Not the second announcement being a pushback. I can’t.

11. So she confirmed that the single is still coming Friday, but without the video.

12. Did she mention why?

13. Label issues?

GimmeWork likes this.
  14. It's weird that this is happening given how perfect the rollout for WAP & Up were; having CD singles ready to ship, video out with the song, etc. This is what was happening with Money and Press, and it seemed like the issues were corrected.

She also said this is a "masculine" song and not a TikTok song dd. I think she needs to stop reading comments and just drop an album of whatever she wants at this point.

GimmeWork likes this.
  16. Kanye? Really girl?

17. Video delayed, "masculine" song, Kanye feature...
    [​IMG]

18. Cover is a serve at least. I love a LaChapelle reference

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.