Caribou - Suddenly (Feb 28) | The Popjustice Forum

Caribou - Suddenly (Feb 28)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Really? No thread for this brilliant album? Or search fail on my part? I have this on repeat dreaming of pool chilling and other chillen stuff. So dreamy.

First single
    [video=youtube_share;BI2Et19vDCM]http://youtu.be/BI2Et19vDCM?list=UUBvCrmhpqZpDdyy4f4uwVXA[/video]

[​IMG]

LE0Night likes this.
  2. I think the album is not out until October?
    I absolutely love the single. It is a great follow up to Swim.

3. Criminilios.

4. Really? It leaked too early but perfect for summer I guess.
    Your Love Will Set You Free is my jam!

5. I've no idea who they are, but Can't Do Without You sounds great. Thanks, Vas!

6. Odessa is one of my favorite songs ever, and I really want to name my daughter Odessa after the song.

Caribou is brilliant. I'll have to check out the album. Didn't know it leaked!!

7. Didn't know ot leaked! I'll check it out!

8. Didn't know it either! Will definitely check it out, Odessa is like a dream in the form of a song.

9. Used to love Caribou, they sure have changed their sound since the first album.

This song is pretty great.

10. Oh my, a tune! Love the 'gradualness' of it.

11. Really dug Swim and have been spinning Can't Do Without You for the better part of two months.

12. Listening to the album for the first time today - The song 'Our Love' is very very similar to Inner City's 'Good Life'! It feels it should've been released at the height of summer.

13. It's lovely lovely lovely. A+.

14. SILVER wins the album for me.

That climax is absolute heaven.

15. He

He

Saw him live last Sunday, amazing show! This album is gorgeous.

16. [video=youtube;sdwXDAitXGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdwXDAitXGs[/video]

17. What a beautiful fish.

I can't really listen to the album in everyday life because it's my plane music, so it brings up all the anxiety when I'm not flying, ha.

18. I love this album but I'm waiting until swimming pool weather hits to listen to it more. Yes to Silver being one of the best thing's Caribou has ever done.

19. SMG

SMG

Same. Definitely a summer's day album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.