Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album) | Page 367 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. ‘Warm Disco’ - the 2010s genre revival that never happened.

2. I need this to leak asap.

3. Too Much is really good, colour me exited for Friday

4. (my first post ever)
    did anyone receive a confirmation from universal store that the order has been shipped? i've pre-ordered signed cd on 2nd of april and so far no follow-ups from them

TRAVVV, GimmeWork, tj-x and 2 others like this.
  5. A good, albeit brief 4/5 review from the Irish Times:

RUNAWAY, papatrick, Lander and 10 others like this.
  6. Another profile piece, this time with i-D. Nothing we didn't already know from the Rolling Stone and Guardian pieces, but I found this part amusing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. For Sure sounds like the album’s best track from that description

heavymetalGAGA and Lapras like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Moderator

I can never understand this - you've waited 4 years surely a couple more days can't really hurt??? A grip, get it!

9. It certainly doesn't 'hurt', I just...wish I could listen to it now? It's not that deep.

10. Carly needs as many legal sales and streams as she can get. Keep it in the vaults till Friday!

11. Or till Saturday even! Make us beg, Jeps.

12. The Little Jepsters when they realise you’re refusing to leak the alberm.

13. As if half of this thread isn't going to start swanning for a link and making thinly-veiled references to trains the moment the album appears on online mid-day Thursday.

ohnostalgia, RUNAWAY, Lander and 12 others like this.
  14. I already ordered my legal album so I feel entitled to using any links I come across online asap

15. RUNAWAY, Lander, kmn04 and 9 others like this.
  16. Even though you've bought the album, you'll stream it and give her the extra coin.

ohnostalgia, RUNAWAY, tj-x and 15 others like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Moderator

they can then face thread bans making them unable to participate in the thread of their 'beloved' and talking about the new said album - sad!

matthew. and Subspace88 like this.
  18. Oh better late than never but Too Much is the first great track of the era. Maybe the album won't be a grey beige affair.

Mikal likes this.
  19. Some more reviews are out:
    Newsday gave it 4/4 stars:
    CLASH gave it 8/10:
    Her 80+ Metacritic score is coming!

20. I'm fully hype now, I can't wait to hear the entire album. Reading the interviews this era has really made me feel differently about tracks and re-apply them to what's going on in my life.

I just wish Phoebe Ryan wasn't opening ddd

tj-x, Lapras, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.