Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album) | Page 425 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. 2014

2014 Moderator

Car(ly) Bops screech - a genius

2. There is a Pride Remix of Feels Right on iTunes.

3. Mark Kanemura found making a video.

nooniebao, Mr Blonde, jv2612 and 11 others like this.
  4. Do NOT even joke about that.

5. Not on UK iTunes... UGH!

6. aux

aux

7. The drawing is so cute!

I would very much like to be excluded from this timeline, one which I have never asked to be a part of, since 2009.

8. Is this why gays can't drive?

9. The Pride Remix has a horrid name, but Jordan Alexander (whoever that is) has a nice voice.

10. I LOVE this album. It was so good to hear some of it live and see everyone burst with so much joy.

Sean_ius likes this.
  11. Want You In My Bop is so goddamn good. Give me 25 remixes please!

Judas, Music Is Life, Rem and 6 others like this.
  12. I am obsessed with this and now Side B - which I ignored first time around. Bopley Bopae Bopsen.

uwhatfam, Lander, nooniebao and 14 others like this.
  13. Side B is divine. Fever, The One, and Cry are all top tier Carly for me. And even the more straight-forward bops like Body Language, First Time and Higher are well above average. I'm convinced she is incapable of making an actual bad song. (except for that one with Bieber)

14. I keep remembering how she wasn't even able to keep it together singing Store and it warms my heart.

sesita, Stopremix and Vasilios like this.
  15. Album managed to stay on the Billboard 200 for another week at....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  16. If any of y’all are in Manchester, UK, my mate is hosting a Carly disco on Friday where he’ll be spinning pretty much all of Dedicated/some other queens. Want You In My Room in a club will be a moment tbh.

Mikal, Lander, Rob and 6 others like this.
  17. Everything He Needs is officially my second favorite Carly song after Store.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  18. I don't think I've ever heard of 'Higher' being described as 'straight-forward' before.

Fair Haired Fool likes this.
  19. Really? It's a rumored Kylie cast off and has a bit of a "faceless bop" quality. I love it though.

GimmeWork and matthew. like this.
  20. A Kiss Me Once castoff at that.

Bangers&Bops, GimmeWork and tylerc904 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.