Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album) | Page 447 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I love a generic DJ track but 'OMG' really is a level above. The vocal production is gorgeous.

2. On the third day of this song's existence, I ascended into heaven and am seated at the right hand of the Father. We're bopping.

"Best song yet that takes my name in vain!"

Direct quote!

3. 'OMG' is veeeeeery Kiss which is probably a big part of why I like it so much.

4. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

It’s....a basic drop chorus.

5. I really enjoy OMG

6. Welcome to the club! There are I think six of us!

7. Tonight was majestic! Love the little dance she did with her hands for everything he needs haha

GimmeWork, Terminus and lushLuck like this.
  8. My picture with her is slightly out of focus, but she's so tiny!

MYCAL, JMRGBY88, Trinu 3.0 and 32 others like this.
  9. Less than a week till I get to see her live! So excited!
    Weren’t they group photos or did things change?

10. They did both single and group photos in Nashville. I didn't stick around for the group one though.

lushLuck and VitaminBee like this.
  11. Single photos, you had the option of taking a group photo with your friends...but everyone only got 1 photo with her

VitaminBee likes this.
  12. She looks like Sia in this picture.

13. OMG finally clicked for me today and I am living for it. Her vocals on the chorus are absolutely breathtaking.

GimmeWork, Sean_ius and Music Is Life like this.
  14. Real Love just snatched.

15. She was incredible tonight! My brother and I were lucky enough to get front and second row in the pit... wow! Everything was perfect (aside from her cutting Your Type & I’ll Be Your Girl).

I just wish some people respected boundaries in the pit (getting too close and touching me when I asked them to stop)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  16. Her show tonight in LA was phenomenal. She really knows how to put on a good show. Amazing looks, great setlist though, I would have loved Your Type and/or I’ll Be Your Girl over Store. I do love it when a song doesn’t quite hit on its first listen but then you hear it live and it finally clicks... I experienced that tonight with a couple songs!

Also happy Mark Kanemura was nowhere to be seen.
    Only annoying part was the one person trying to hand her an LP to sign during the concert...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Rob, GimmeWork, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  17. Here’s the full show from yesterday

bonnieetclyde, LP, Subwaykid and 9 others like this.
  18. I can't imagine seeing Carly and not wanting to hear 'Store'.

19. When did she drop All That? Because THAT was devastating!

slaybellz likes this.
  20. I'm still not sure why Automatically in Love and Right Words Wrong Time aren't present.

lushLuck and VitaminBee like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.