Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album) | Page 452 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I'm inexplicably giddy about it featuring the same cute guy from Now That I Found You. It's the catless, sex-themed sequel!

Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 19.43.54.png Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 19.02.11.png

LP, Rob, Passion and 29 others like this.
  2. She seems like she is just having so much fun in this era. I'm loving it! I mean, she's felt that way pretty much forever, but it's really 100% with Dedication. Dancing around in her underwear all the time...haha!.. there's just such a freedom to her. It's really how she makes me feel, like, she just makes me happy.

The amount of times I absurdly dance around to this album while doing mundane tasks like dishes... well, it's a lot.

3. She continues to impress me with the product placements she managed to nab. Get that Google Home spyware money sis!
    Carly said bear representation!

Mr Blonde, Rob, 4Roses and 7 others like this.
  4. Is this her best video? I think this might be her best video.

5. The video is cute and I want him in my bed too.

6. I want them both

She looks DIVINE

7. Cute video, I like it. Still the best song on the album as well.

8. Carly is joy personified and this video just establishes that further.

9. The video and the song is a serve!

GimmeWork likes this.
  10. The song is immense, the video is great...

Get your ass to Europe Carly Hen

11. That look in the black dress? STUN.

4Roses, superultra, GimmeWork and 6 others like this.
  12. She actually released a good video this era.

13. Tori Kelly posted a tweet and instead of linking to the full video, she accidentally posted a link to the Want You In My Room music video. Selfless Queen!

14. I love her so much, and that guy is so damn adorable.

Lapras and GimmeWork like this.
  15. LOVE this video! This entire era has been a serve!

GimmeWork likes this.
  16. Oh my god that video is simple yet so effective. She is such a ray of sunshine.

Stopremix and GimmeWork like this.
  17. She said in interviews that the working title for the album was "Music to clean your house to". She pegged you sis!
    Although whatever cleaning I might be doing when the 1,2 punch of Want You In My Room followed by Everything He Needs comes on, instantly stops and is replaced by some kind of self choreographed gay mess that feels like a Britney insta moment but looks like a magikarp...ddd.

18. She really came through with three great videos this era.

GimmeWork and papatrick like this.
  19. Cute video, still love this bop.

GimmeWork likes this.
  20. Cute video, great song. She has become the safest/least challenging pop star we have right now, for better or worse. Let me throw another stream to her and Jack.

Future Lover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.