Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated + Dedicated Side B | Page 555 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated + Dedicated Side B

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I was down for the first night
    And I'm down for a second try
    When you touch me I wanna fly
    I'm so down for you all the time

[​IMG]

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Can we get a ''visualiser'' for Solo please.

3. Less effort than a fan made lyric video. Go girl give us nothing!

The song is still amazing. Get those extra streams!

360winner likes this.
  4. this song bored me on first listen but now the "and id like to get to know yaaaa" melody WONT LEAVE MY HEAD

GimmeWork and xOJakeXo like this.
  5. I feel like if she keeps getting asked about this, she'll eventually give in

pop3blow2, Sam, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  6. Someone needs to ask about CURIOSITY next PLEASE we need those tracks, someone dropped a Dear Julien snippet last year (?) and then disappeared.

Nephilim and tylerc904 like this.
  7. They'll leak eventually I'm sure, but I doubt she has any plans of doing it herself. The Kiss era was almost a decade ago nn

Nephilim likes this.
  8. The snippet was actually uploaded a long time ago, but people only found it last year. But yes, I am a strong advocate for a release of Curiosity, it's a criminal that we never got the full album.

BreatheBox likes this.
  9. Good, @Carly here's an idea for the 10th year anniversary of the curiosity release then

10. My theory is that 604 Records agreed to turn the Curiosity album into an EP during the negotiations when Carly was signing to Schoolboy/Interscope. I can't imagine Scooter wanted to have any thunder stolen from the album she was going to release under his imprint. In Canada I believe she's still a 604 artist (her releases there reference all three record companies) so my hope is that 604 might release the rest of the Curiosity tracks if Carly leaves Schoolboy and Interscope.

(I feel like I make this post once a year, ddd)

11. New standalone CRJ track coming out very soon. Produced by Jack Antonoff. Includes a music video shot under quarantine.

You didn't hear it from me...

12. And then there’s this?

Stopremix, tj-x, RUNAWAY and 5 others like this.
  13. Five years already? Oh no. Kinda funny that they’ve lazily compiled pre-existing unofficial karaoke videos to celebrate such a thing. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoXCwGGQtYU5fhIMNvjxDYyD1CUXXydcW

I can’t say I really like any of that Emotion anniversary merch, though. Same goes for her Dedicated era shirts. Sometimes I’d honestly just prefer the album art stuck on one rather than most of these overly simple font options they’ve cooked up.

JakobVision22 likes this.
  14. Agreed. I'd buy a shirt or sweater in a heartbeat if it had the simple but very satisfying album artwork printed onto it.

Can't believe it's been 5 years, though. One of my favorite pop albums ever -- certainly my favorite of the decade so far -- and nothing's come close to it yet.

GimmeWork and If You Go like this.
  15. The vinyls are already sold out in Canada (604 shop). SIGH!

Music Is Death likes this.
  16. They're not. Someone said they took it down temporarily to update the description. It's not the deluxe album.

Music Is Death and GimmeWork like this.
  17. Oh, I see it now. Thanks!

18. I snatched the vinyl variants, the 70s looking yellow name tee, and the beach towel because I am what?
    Cig-ening

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  19. I think the new merch is quite stunning. I'm struggling to keep from buying the yellow name tee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.