Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated + Side B | Page 224 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated + Side B

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is SO GOOD i don't get why people are saying it's weak

RUNAWAY, Ferk and GimmeWork like this.
  2. MB

MB

I'd love to be able to give my opinion but obviously the UK isn't a priority.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. HER. MIND.

It’s one of those melodies with loads of layers and intricacies that don’t seem immediately obvious on first listen but eventually infect your mind.

alanmr, sesita, constantino and 6 others like this.
  4. I've gave it a listen and it sounds very buzz single. Surely this isn't the lead? Hoping it will be on Spotify soon tho.

Txetxu likes this.
  5. This is completely amazing and I'm overwhelmed by sorrow for those who can't see it.

alanmr, sesita, constantino and 8 others like this.
  6. It's a cute bawp and I ain't complaining. The production is so lush on this esp. at the last 20 seconds oof

7. I like it a lot, but I do hope there's more ambitious/interesting stuff to come.

8. I only really love Cut To The Feeling (and Body Language). Everything else I’m indifferent to. How does it compare to those two?

9. I love it?

johnny_tsunami and diamondliam like this.
  10. Along the same lines.

Booers likes this.
  11. It's Carly Rae Jepsen. All singles are buzz singles.

12. Since when do they sound like buzz singles?

pdf likes this.
  13. It’s cute. And too safe. And that’s all there really is to say.

I need Carly to amplify the recipe a bit. The song’s not bad, I’m just not overly moved by it.

Deleted member 22682 likes this.
  14. She's probably not forgiven us for allowing John Newman to cover "Run Away with Me".

RUNAWAY, Lander, Diet Pop! and 4 others like this.
  15. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

This is great. I hope the album isn’t too far behind.

16. Warm disco?
    upload_2018-11-1_4-57-18.gif

sonia and He like this.
  17. Her (team) not knowing how to upload files simultaneously globally is very...Carly.

18. It's nothing we haven't heard before on either side of Emotion, but the quality snowballs with each play. Plus those jingly synths have a bish feelin' festive.

Ferk likes this.
  19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

oh wow

20. I think they could've done more with the verses - played a little more with cadence, or made them wordier, maybe - but the chorus is gigantic, especially when those spiralling arpeggiated synths come in. I really like it.

Heartthrob and believeagain like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.