Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B | Page 462 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. The two I was especially hyped for.

CARLY.

slaybellz, Subspace88, RJF and 2 others like this.
  2. What the actual fuck
    BC909BF7-E6A1-44B3-BFE2-F9A066D82DBA.jpeg

Lander, Sam, GimmeWork and 8 others like this.
  3. These girls changing solid chunks of their setlist give me major anxiety nn. One song I get, but multiple songs being switched out every night? Sis.

4. I saw that and thought of @RJF

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. Brave of her to assume that her fans change their underwear daily....

Sam, GimmeWork, neinzedd and 3 others like this.
  6. Queen of promoting personal hygiene.

7. Why? He doesn't wear underwear.

8. All of her tour (both Dedicated and Gimmie Love) merch is anywhere from $12.50-15 right now on her store. Better than the $40 she wanted on the road

GimmeWork, ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  9. She has holiday merch out too - super cute! Got myself a nice Carly Sleigh Jepsen crewneck after passing on it last year (or the year before?).

pop3blow2, ohaimanabu and lushLuck like this.
  10. I was in a bar in Sydney last night when I saw a familiar face walk in. I stared a little bit too long trying to work out who it was then I realised it was Carly Rae Jepsen herself. Starstruck doesn’t cut it. I just stood and stared at her for a good 10 minutes. I didn’t want to go over and say anything but even being in her presence and seeing her laugh and joke with friends was electric.

She left after a couple of drinks, probably because I kept looking at her and she was getting freaked out. But still, to even see the elusive Carly in the flesh was amazing.

Lander, Laurence, Rob and 31 others like this.
  11. Which bar?!

12. Oh wow Merry early Christmas to us! This is a delight.

13. If she really wants the faggots' coins she needs to make Carly Rae Jockstraps for these twinks.

14. Wow this is the one from that old Instagram video right? I've heard that chorus before.

GimmeWork, Bobby, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  15. Wig at that leaked song

16. Yes, it definitely is. The final song delivers way more than the snippet led me to believe it would

@Lander your wish came true!

Lander, pop3blow2, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  17. I'm so excited we finally got that song. I've been obsessed with that snippet.
    Anyone have an idea where I could find a higher quality file than soundcloud?

18. This is amazing. I'm so happy we have this now.

Lander, pop3blow2, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.