Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B | Page 494 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Aasflkjskdksjdf nooo I completely forgot about this. The trials us Kiss stans endured...

2. I'm pretty stoked Carly is playing the Forecastle festival in my home city this summer! Pretty sure I'll be getting tickets for that.

Some all-around great acts already announced with more to come:

https://www.forecastlefest.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    GimmeWork likes this.
  3. Looks like you’re getting OMG live, lucky!

4. And she's performing on the same day as Gryffin so you might get a live performance of OMG!!!

5. That Sunday lineup is really strong

pop3blow2 likes this.
  6. The VIP always said group photo, they just happened to do solo photos at some (most?) dates.

GimmeWork likes this.
  7. So sis just finished her very first club show in Amsterdam. I am a happy stan right now

8. Setlist?

9. Rob and WoW73 like this.
  10. I like All that and Let's be Friends....

11. I'm sorry All That is amazing and you can't handle it.
    And it wouldn't make sense for her not to perform her new single, which is a bop, and apparently better live.

12. She sung Cry, All That and Lets Be Friends in Manchester. Don’t ask me about Happy Not Knowing.

Andrew.L and GimmeWork like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Really...?

[​IMG]

14. Let's Be Friends really was great live yesterday. All That is beautiful but also quite a long song to have near the end of her set, and it went over like a lead balloon, just like the last time I saw her.

Run Away With Me went all the way off and hearing hundreds of people sing and shout along was magical.

GimmeWork, WoW73 and Music Is Life like this.
  15. Let's Be Friends sounds great in a live setting. The studio version is mastered so bad that it's not even worth listening to. When she performed it on Saturday no one really knew the words aside from the chanty chorus bit.

poshbabyyy, Jacques and GimmeWork like this.
  16. Let's Be Friends went OFF live on Saturday.

It's probably her worst song since Black Heart in studio form.

GimmeWork likes this.
  17. I love both Making The Most Of The Night and Let's Be Friends. You are all doing too much over an album track and a C-side.

Lander, HEARTCORE, KYLE and 8 others like this.
  18. I'm trying really hard to get into "Let's Be Friends" but it's... difficult.

sesita likes this.
  19. Not Dedicated fave Everything He Needs getting a "He Needs Me" shirt serving gay rights! *adds to cart for checkout* *giving the gays 'everything they need'.gif*

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.