Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B | Page 497 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. *ahem*

2. She said back on the album release that she already had the tracklist for Side B, and Emotion Side B was released on the first anniversary of the album, it makes sense.

Music Is Life and Grins like this.
  3. The worst on Dedicated is easily Right Words Wrong Time.

BreatheBox and ephemeralartery like this.
  4. There is no worst on Dedicated, okay?? Okay.

LP, scottdisick94, snoho and 14 others like this.
  5. I didn't know missed (or even liked) Glee until this moment! Not only a perfect song but a song that's perfect for acapella too!

6. I still think it's her best album.

7. Uno

Uno

Happy Not Knowing is still my favorite on the album. By far my most played!

8. AGREED!

ALEX, RUNAWAY and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  9. It’s without a doubt her most consistently great album. I would easily call it her best if it wasn’t for the fact that it’s proceeded by an album that contains my favourite song of all time...Black Hea- I mean Run Away With Me.

There’s genuinely not a single low on Dedicated and it’s only improved with re-listens over this past year.

poshbabyyy, Mr Blonde, Lander and 9 others like this.
  10. PJ forum is a riot.

Pre-release Dedicated is slagged off as being by-the-numbers / Upon release is adored / Not even a year later is fodder for "This new song is sooo much better than everything on [INSERT PREVIOUS ALBUM TITLE]" comments

Let's Be Friends is released and slammed / Only a week later is suddenly a jam and "much better than everything on [INSERT PREVIOUS ALBUM TITLE]"

Phew! What a ride.

Mikey1701, Sam, Hunterpoop and 8 others like this.
  11. This is exactly how every thread has gone, right back to the Girls Aloud days when I first joined. It's just what the PJ Forums do.

Rob and Fair Haired Fool like this.
  12. I mean... these are all different opinions from different people.

Fortunately my taste is flawless and I adored Dedicated when it came out and today.

13. Why are we still debating this when objectively For Sure is the best track in Dedicated ? xx

I was thinking we were over
    Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da, haaaaah
    [​IMG]

I was thinking we were over
    Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

[​IMG]
    I was thinking we were over (haaaah)
    Da-da-da-da, da-da-da-da

Ayy, Ayy, Aaah
    [​IMG]

14. For Sure is great but Real Love, Everything He Needs and Want You In My Room are my Dedicated trinity.

15. I've had no desire to listen to Let's Be Friends more than once due to its mastering and as a Carly stan that just makes me sad.

16. I actually still need to listen to her new album fully but Run Away With Me is one of my favorite songs of all time - what an actual masterpiece.

GimmeWork likes this.
  17. Literally why aren't you just listening to the album right now?

Uno, Runawaywithme, GimmeWork and 4 others like this.
  18. I’m lazy af, but the album shall be digested ASAP.

GimmeWork likes this.
  19. I'm sorry but who - at any point in time of a GA release - was expressing disappointment or disapproval?

I take umbrage. Has the statute of limitations passed on that? Immediate ban without trial I say.

20. The Girls Aloud thread was the worst of them! The entitlement was astounding.

Fair Haired Fool likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.