Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated | Page 448 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Just say she probably cant sing it live.

2. I wish her merch weren’t so basic.

Jwentz, AndrewX and lushLuck like this.
  3. She replaced it with Real Love.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. God, Run Away With Me (@ 9:15 even with that midi sax intro dd) always manages to feel 10x larger than life. What a song.

5. The fact that we can’t have both is so upsetting.

Music Is Life and WarmBlood11 like this.

6. I just... love her. She's really improved as a performer, and you get exactly what you want from her shows. The entire set reminded me of just how good she really is.

7. She's bliss personified. So glad she exists!

8. OMG is new on the Hot Dance/Club Songs at #16

[​IMG]

4Roses, Lander, joe_alouder and 24 others like this.
  9. I really love OMG it’s very uplifting.

Stopremix likes this.
  10. OMG just won't stop giving!

[​IMG]

11. Went to both of her LA shows over the weekend & what a double dose of a 90-minute sugar rush. She has improved immensely as a live performer since I first saw her open for Bieber back in 2012. Her confidence and charisma are far more infectious now, and her mid-show banter was that perfect balance of relatably awkward & sociopathic that I love about Carly Rae. As much as I complain about her removing All That from the setlist, there's not a single ballad in its current form, so she really grabs you by the scalp and forces you to bop the entire way through. I do wish she'd done more from the new album, but I can't say there's a single dull moment in the show. Good luck ever finding a moment to run to the bar or restroom.

Also, poor her having a wig thrown at her on the second night & not knowing what to do.

12. I didn't realize Mark Kanemura was joining her at every live date

13. This moment perfectly encapsulates the euphoric joy felt at this concert.

pop3blow2, Lander, bakerboy92 and 9 others like this.
  14. I’m an awful Carly fan... I didn’t even listen to When I Needed You before I went to the show. Now it’s one of my favorites. That song was one of my favorite moments of the night.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  15. Anyone familiar with Ralph? She just announced that she's the opener for Carly's Canadian tour

16. 2014

2014 Moderator

Sounds huge x

17. Sis.

18. I'll be demanding a refund if she doesn't do Tease, and I'm not even going to Carly's Canadian tour. A bop.

Andy French likes this.
  19. It's the hybrit of Everything He Needs and When I Needed You!

VitaminBee likes this.
  20. Good show. Her vocals are a bit hit and miss but she has such a great energy about her these days, it's infectious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.