Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated | Page 465 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Getting horrible flashbacks to trying to get London tickets earlier this year.

2. I'm out of the country when she comes to the UK?! *cries forever*

3. The ‘UK tour’ consisting of 2 dates in England

[​IMG]

4. Why do interesting pop stars only visit Holland on Tuesdays and Wednesdays? Sad.

5. How am I supposed to afford to see all these upcoming live acts in 2020 after buying Christmas presents ddd.

6. Makes 2 of us! Literally fuming, only booked my trip yesterday, I'd have delayed it for this DAMN IT CARLY!

7. Haven't been this happy since Side B was released. She's playing the Friday night in Manchester of my birthday week. Over the weekend we can turn the world to gold INDEED.

letuinmybackdoor and GimmeWork like this.
  8. Complainometer off the scale.

These clash with my Madame X dates dd watch that get cancelled last minute.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  9. I have to get tickets for Amsterdam! She says there will be a presale tomorrow, is that for all dates? The Amsterdam venue says presale is from 6 December!

10. Pop girls remember Scotland exists challenge.

ManilaChinchilla, Stuart and Shockbox like this.
  11. I'll see you girls in Manchester hopefully.

None of my friends have taste so will be going alone.

12. Any idea of prices?

13. Germany is around 40€, I assume Netherlands and Belgium will be cheaper again. For Charli Germany was the most expensive with around 40 as well..

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  14. I wanted to go to the Roundhouse but my friend is making me go to Manchester. But I'm not that arsed as I would have gone anywhere to see Carly.

I cant believe I've never seen her before, I'm gonna die hearing 'Run Away With Me' LIVE for the first time.

AND also what a generous Queen putting the UK dates on a friday and saturday night.

15. Am on the fuck all over this. Booked a hotel for Manchester so better get tickets.

I saw her at Brighton pride but never her own gig and we've had side B and Dedicated since then so it's gonna be amazing.

michaelhird and GimmeWork like this.
  16. Might see her for the third time like fresh tilapia I guess

17. Of course I’m bloody busy that day...
    I hope you all get tickets though.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  18. Albert Hall in Manchester is an amazing venue though, possibly my favourite after Brixton academy. always has a great atmosphere and you're close wherever you are.

Tracy Jacks, michaelhird and Jacques like this.
  19. Look if Kim Petras can drag her problematic ass to Scotland despite having no hits then there’s nothing stopping the other girls

Hell, even the Veronicas have toured Glasgow this decade

20. The girls starting to ignore everywhere but London and Manchester... this is not it.

Andrew.L likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.