Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated | Page 466 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I’m picturing tickets selling out in presale, a second London date... this is very Avril.

2. I actually can't with this 'tour'.

3. So is there just the Carly Presale at 10am tomorrow and the O2 presale?

4. There's also a Live Nation pre-sale and apparently a Spotify one. Not sure how the Spotify one works though. I'm very much anticipating this being a shambles tomorrow again.

5. RJF

RJF

Guess I’m not hearing “OMG”, most of Emotion, and the five tracks she sometimes plays from this album, live.

Oh well.

JMRGBY, Subspace88, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  6. Her ‘top listeners’ are emailed an access code, so not within our control.

London tickets are £29.50 + fees. Affordable queen.

michaelhird likes this.
  7. RJF

RJF

I'm gonna get a fucking code for streaming that goddamn basic bop feature five thousand times aren't I.

8. I've received emails from Spotify offering me early access to tickets before when I've only listened one song by an artist. I don't think they're fussy about who they send them out to.

9. I can tell you that as of 2 nights ago she does not perform "OMG" live. She still insists on playing "Store" though!

10. That sounds dangerously close to a criticism

11. "Store" is fine but would I rather have heard "The Sound", "Your Type", "Making the Most of the Night", or literally anything from Kiss aside from its one setlist representative "Call Me Maybe" in its place? Absolutely!

12. She's never performed Super Natural or Love Me Like That at any of her shows. What makes anyone think she'd perform OMG....

slaybellz, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  13. Store is something I don't want to listen to live. Especially when Your Type is sitting there waiting to be performed instead. Store is ultimately a bathroom break song.

Mushroom and Andrew.L like this.
  14. Store is a ghosting anthem that I did not appreciate for far too long. Even the dance moves she and the band do during it live lets you know she's taking the piss

Animalito and Music Is Life like this.
  15. Store is cute and fine but I could have had Automatically in Love live so? It can leave.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  16. I guess someone's just going to the loo, to the loo.

slaybellz, GLC, Bangers&Bops and 8 others like this.
  17. Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  18. Ddddddd the Taylor, Carly, Tove Lo, and Jonas Brothers ones are so fucking relatable. And the Ariana and Madonna ones...I cackled!

GimmeWork, Stopremix and pop3blow2 like this.
  19. Does anyone have an extra code for the pre-sale?

20. Is the DEDICATED code she posted with the announcement for Ticketmaster?

michaelhird likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.