Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated | Page 493 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Anyone looking forward for the Paris date tonight????

2. Voyeurs and exhibitionists.

3. No photos yet for London VIP. Photographer said he would upload them during the concert on Saturday night.

4. Haha, hope not.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Le fantasy sexuel!

johnny_tsunami and Vasilios like this.
  6. Aside from the few horrific experiences, reading these show experiences just has me smiling ear-to-ear. I went to 3 of her shows in the US and all had the same magical "audience knows all the words to every song" vibe the whole night. The only other show I've been to that had a similar euphoria was Robyn. Both put on such great shows, obviously have invested fans and amazing cannons of pop. True Queens.

maikos87, Island, Andrew.L and 5 others like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Dedickated teehee

Rob, johnny_tsunami, Island and 10 others like this.

8. So was it group or solo?

9. It was a group photo. I was amazed at how many people were there for it.

10. Her Amsterdam show is still not sold out.
    Do Dutch gays deserve rights? Maybe not!

GimmeWork and Staticboombox like this.
  11. Giving "Dedicated" a spin in preparation for the show on Saturday. A pop moment.

GimmeWork, clowezra and Music Is Life like this.
  12. Release them!

13. Probably waiting for the tour to wrap so people don't scull drag her for them.

JMRGBY and WhenTheSunGoesDown like this.
  14. She did sessions with Kimbra and Jack Antonoff back in 2018 so maybe they are going to finally release whatever that was.

15. Yikes. Surely she's not so busy that she can't at least divide them into 5 or 6 little groups and take slightly better pictures? Imagine paying for this.

Mr Blonde, jtm, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  16. The look on carly's face is very I wish a bitch would

lushLuck likes this.
  17. RJF

RJF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHO PAID FOR THIS? Isn’t that half the venue capacity standing next to her? The guys on the edge nearly fading away in the vignette filter asdfghjkl

Mr Blonde, jtm, Blond and 16 others like this.
  18. Oh Carly, this is not Davids Tea anymore, take solo pictures!

19. I mean, pop stars in this tier with these types of fans should probably just not do meet and greets at all anymore, but this method at least means you don't see her signing an enema bulb or posing with cremains.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.