Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated | Page 496 | The Popjustice Forum

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by pop3blow2, Jun 3, 2016.

1. I forgot to say the song slaps live.

GimmeWork likes this.
  2. Okay, no. It's great and some people have done too much here, but this is also doing too much because every song on Dedicated is either equal to or better then this.

3. She was an absolute joy in Cologne tonight. Disappointed by the set being cut down though. I imagine it was due to her voice, or maybe due to the audience who mostly seemed incredibly disinterested. I don't know how tbh.

GimmeWork, Stopremix and ohaimanabu like this.
  4. He

He

Criminal!
    She cancelled her Hamburg show a friend was attending so I’m guessing her voice needs proper rest.

Conan, ohaimanabu and Sean_ius like this.
  5. Let's Be Friends is better than Feels Right, I'll give it that.

6. Ok, but this acapella performance of Everything He Needs is giving life.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    GimmeWork, ohaimanabu and Lapras like this.
  7. I didn’t remeber this deleted scene from ‘Glee’.

8. This is giving me MAJOR anxiety for Berlin on Wednesday.

9. Her voice was still absolutely wonderful last night but she was struggling with some songs as it went on. Shame about Hamburg but maybe the rest will have her back in action for Berlin.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    lushLuck and Conan like this.
  10. O
    Oh... which songs were cut?

11. Let me tell you I was right at the front and I got the feeling that the audience was absolutely ecstatic from start to finish. She truly was an absolute joy!
    I was also confused by the short setlist, but she did say again and again that she was losing her voice. A shame, my friend and I were chanting for Store but I guess it wasn't supposed to happen.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Um Feels Right is one of Dedicated's best though so stop there x

snoho, hologram, Kyliéyoncé and 8 others like this.
  13. Well this post got strange fast.

Are people still doing that thing where they act like Dedicated was some horrible album? At worst, it's Emotion 1.5. Which shouldn't be a bad thing considering how badly most of you trip over yourselves for Emotion. What do people exactly want or expect from Miss Jepperson?

ALEX, Andy French, GimmeWork and 11 others like this.
  14. I'll quote myself from hundreds of pages ago but my sentiment still stands. EMOTION may have been a force but she perfected that craft with Dedicated.

15. Maybe it's just where I was based but I didn't think they were feeling it. "Store" was missed, it goes off live.

16. No "Store", "When I Needed You", "Too Much" or "Real Love". Maybe she interchanges them but it definitely was a shorter set, most likely due to her voice.

17. I just can´t hear the song, it sounds soooo LQ, I hope she remasters it and then releases Dedicated Side B, probably on May...

18. Visionary of Carly to drag and drop the vocal presets from Warm Blood onto an uptempo pop song, if you ask me!

poshbabyyy, eatyourself and Subwaykid like this.
  19. Carly Rae channelling Gorllaz on Let's Be Friends is the mid-noughties fantasy I didn't know I needed.

poshbabyyy and GimmeWork like this.
  20. There's information on Side B coming in May?

Catri likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.